The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I won again!

Ok, thanks, I'm honored.::

We should first contact B.Gates and tell him to stop foolling around with his offers. We're in business now and Yahoo will belong to us! :rtfm:

Maybe Amit should give him a call, I lost his number, damn...:sweat:

Don't worry :shifty: I have his contact number as B.Gates daily call me for some confidential guidance :D So i'll take care of that side ;)

DON.

Kappa don't worry for loosing the number as i am having the number safe within my PC with an security code so that no one can steal that number.:search:

Let me find the number for you or I will myself give a call.:dance2:

So, start giving all your friends a call for this burning news as now we are no. 1 :first:

Kappa don't worry for loosing the number as i am having the number safe within my PC with an security code so that no one can steal that number.:search:

Let me find the number for you or I will myself give a call.:dance2:

So, start giving all your friends a call for this burning news as now we are no. 1 :first:

Amit no need to find the number as i have already sent Fax to B.Gates and Yahoo :D

DON.
:dance2:

I have organized an press meet over my place and disclosed our new offer towards yahoo and all the people are amazed. :drool:

So, get ready as i am been called by all the big news channels for an interview, tomorrow this will be an fuss around the world regarding our deal.

Therefore i am planning for a big party in which all the top level bosses of IT Companies will be invited. :D

Therefore, Don and Kappa get ready as we our going on a rising path and in the news as whole world will recognize us :sweat: now after such a long time. :thumbsup:
:lol:

Let's conquer the world my friends, we'll be like Pinky and the Brain: the 3 of us will be Pinky, forget about the Brain! :lol:

Let's conquer the world my friends, we'll be like Pinky and the Brain: the 3 of us will be Pinky, forget about the Brain! :lol:

I think i have the brain :sneaky: Let me search it first :search:

Got it :punk: Yes i have.

DON.

I think i have the brain :sneaky: Let me search it first :search:

Got it :punk: Yes i have.

DON.

The whole idea to offer and acquire an top company was given by me .....

This means I also have it in place. :yahoo:::

If we can get lots more members who have been sent similar emails we can all get together and put a bid in for Google. :)

Headline would be: UKWW Members Bid For Google

If we can get lots more members who have been sent similar emails we can all get together and put a bid in for Google. :)

Headline would be: UKWW Members Bid For Google

Thats also good option for us :drool:

What do you think both of you kappa and amit - we have to wait :confused:

DON.

I agree with you Kappa that we first acquire yahoo and enjoy.

As we should walk :sweat:and when get stamina will definitely run.

What are your views Don and GKD. :kneeled:

I agree with you Kappa that we first acquire yahoo and enjoy.

As we should walk :sweat:and when get stamina will definitely run.

What are your views Don and GKD. :kneeled:

Ok so first we go through this deal with yahoo :kneeled:

DON
:D

Gkd, your aims seems to be high, this is what we need! Join us in this savage world of IT Companies bidding war! :kneeled:

MI
Back