The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I will write my offer running process.

Yeah, delayed reports can make things tricky.

Just a thought...maybe run one campaign at the higher bid and one at the lower bid, so you have a clearer picture of how each is performing? Test them.

Yeah, delayed reports can make things tricky.

Just a thought...maybe run one campaign at the higher bid and one at the lower bid, so you have a clearer picture of how each is performing? Test them.
upload_2017-2-9_22-35-35.png

This is the test result of last week. For now it is green.
At the first day, when i set the lower BID, i get a "+" profit. so i rise the BID, and because the leads delayed, i thought the profit is "-"(actually it is +6.95 after the leads reported), so i lower the bid. the third day on 2/2, the profit become "+" again(plus the last two days's delayed leads, the profit is more then 6.95), so i rise the BID again, and ......
Things just so confusion。There is no such form until today, i analyzed the date and finally got this form. So i can clearly see that if the cpm is too high, most of the time, the profit will be "-". but if the cpm is too low, the traffic volume is not too much.
Today, i rise the bid to a certain number. Hope i can get more traffic but the profit still "+".

If the profit drop to "-", i will do what you told me to split test the different CPM by two different campaigns.

Wow, three days is quite a lag, too bad about that.

Still, I'm happy for you that you made it to green. :)

Will watch for more updates!

For now, this campaign
Total cost:$94
total revenue:$118.8
profit: $24.8
not too much. I can not receive enough traffic. I set the BID as the AM told. He said i will receive more than 10K traffic every day, as a matter of fact, i only receive about 2K every day. This is not enough. I tried to rise the bid and nothing changed.

I run this campaign at popcash. It seems that popcash's interface is so simple. I Will spend more later.
HI,

Can you please share how to target 3g and mobile Carrier on popcash? congratulations, you are good job.

Thanks

I tried to use propellerads. Something made me feel so :(
I set my VPS at Frankfurt of Germany, my tracking system running at this vps。
Two campaigns, one is south africa pin submit, traffic lost 40%. One is Turkey pin submit, traffic lost 60%.

I tried to use propellerads. Something made me feel so :(
I set my VPS at Frankfurt of Germany, my tracking system running at this vps。
Two campaigns, one is south africa pin submit, traffic lost 40%. One is Turkey pin submit, traffic lost 60%.
I have worked with propellerads and everytime i get a chance i will tell about how bad they worked for me as an advertiser. And they made me having to spend a lot more cash on my tracking platform due to their shitty traffic that 1 month i ran with them.

Will never happen again :). Have you tried www.activerevenue.com?

View attachment 8379

This is the test result of last week. For now it is green.
At the first day, when i set the lower BID, i get a "+" profit. so i rise the BID, and because the leads delayed, i thought the profit is "-"(actually it is +6.95 after the leads reported), so i lower the bid. the third day on 2/2, the profit become "+" again(plus the last two days's delayed leads, the profit is more then 6.95), so i rise the BID again, and ......
Things just so confusion。There is no such form until today, i analyzed the date and finally got this form. So i can clearly see that if the cpm is too high, most of the time, the profit will be "-". but if the cpm is too low, the traffic volume is not too much.
Today, i rise the bid to a certain number. Hope i can get more traffic but the profit still "+".

If the profit drop to "-", i will do what you told me to split test the different CPM by two different campaigns.

Holy crap that CTR is almost 100% each time. How are you making your lp having such a high ctr. I am also doing ppv but on popad and my result comes no where near yours, right now I am doing sweeps us traffic, but I am not cutting down connection type filter ect. When you cut down your placement so much, you will lose a lot of traffic. Maybe we can learn from each other and help each other out.

I
Holy crap that CTR is almost 100% each time. How are you making your lp having such a high ctr. I am also doing ppv but on popad and my result comes no where near yours, right now I am doing sweeps us traffic, but I am not cutting down connection type filter ect. When you cut down your placement so much, you will lose a lot of traffic. Maybe we can learn from each other and help each other out.
Thank you for reply and i am looking forward to learn from you.
I have to explain the CTR. I directly fill the offer link to the traffic platform without bying tracking system. Because the traffic lost about 50% if i using tracking system. Then I collected the daily clicks from my affiliate network by offer click report, this will shows how much clicks i received. And then i have to go to traffic platform to check the daily report to find out how much i spend and how much imperssions the platform generated. Then i compare them and group them into one form.
All because my tracking system is not very well so i give it up temporarily. There is no CTR, because i did not use LP at all. I do tested LP later, but CTR Less theb 10%, so i stoped the test.
I am really looking forward to learn how to promote Win offers.

I
Thank you for reply and i am looking forward to learn from you.
I have to explain the CTR. I directly fill the offer link to the traffic platform without bying tracking system. Because the traffic lost about 50% if i using tracking system. Then I collected the daily clicks from my affiliate network by offer click report, this will shows how much clicks i received. And then i have to go to traffic platform to check the daily report to find out how much i spend and how much imperssions the platform generated. Then i compare them and group them into one form.
All because my tracking system is not very well so i give it up temporarily. There is no CTR, because i did not use LP at all. I do tested LP later, but CTR Less theb 10%, so i stoped the test.
I am really looking forward to learn how to promote Win offers.

MI
Back