The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I want To start Something Like Teespring in My country ! Plz Help if you can!

Ahmed Tarek

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Hey Guys

I was inspired by the Idea of teespring because in My country there is too much interest in Fashion !

Also People here are addicted to Social Media "They are crazy about it" So i know how to market it !

First i spoke with my friends and told them , what if you can draw your own stuff on Computer then Print them on a Tshirt and sell it without owning the Cloth or the Printing Tools , just by choosing a design and you then can sell it , They were like OMG Hows that !

They were impressed by the idea actually it inspired me also So I wanted to apply it in my country since it's a pretty new idea that almost no one knows about it !

So I would like to ask for any advises to start such a business like how much is the minimum requirements to start and how to apply it

I know a friend who own a clothes factory , he is too close friend to me so that solved something + I spoke with a programmer , he said he can pull up the script for about $2k

Please Let me know what you guys think !!

So, you're saying that you are going to have the shirts produced yourself? If so then you also need a screener or someone who can digitally apply the designs.

Ahmed basha , how are you ?

i thought in the same project , and we can make this together

i hope to speak to you today

my skype id : ronlee230

egypt >>>

This would be good if you can pass off the printing to a large scale manufacturer that can work with a low MOQ.

Don't ever think of setting it up with your own thing initially. I've considered it and it is very expensive and time consuming.

Thank you guys for your thoughts ! I think i'll need to speak with more people about it !

@searchnetics , Please PM me your skype !

MI
Back