The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I want to start my journey with FB ads and I need your opinion...

Will1

Hello, guys,
I need your opinion and I hope you will share your thoughts: I'm planning to start my affiliate journey with paid traffic and more specifically - with FB Ads.
I have some experience promoting local services with FB ads, but it's not enough.
My question: what courses / guides / products you would recommend to get a deeper understanding about Facebook traffic and how you can promote affiliate products there?
I want to understand what kind of offers, products are effective to promote.

Thank you for your responses.
Have a great day. :)

Hello, guys,
I need your opinion and I hope you will share your thoughts: I'm planning to start my affiliate journey with paid traffic and more specifically - with FB Ads.
I have some experience promoting local services with FB ads, but it's not enough.
My question: what courses / guides / products you would recommend to get a deeper understanding about Facebook traffic and how you can promote affiliate products there?
I want to understand what kind of offers, products are effective to promote.

Thank you for your responses.
Have a great day. :)

Have you read through the threads here in the community yet to get a better understanding of marketing on FB?

What preparations have you made to start marketing. You know, like have you selected a vertical and niche to promote, have you selected a tracker to learn and master?

Have you learned anything about FB terms and policies about marketing there so you can stay within their guidelines?

Affiliate marketing on FB is a little tricky these days. You need to create some pages that lead to your landing pages and or websites. No more affiliate ads on FB unless you are a media company or ad agency and become FB Verified.

There are no guides, course, or products you require at this time. You need to dig in and do some basic ground work with research and put a plan together. Then start opening new threads here on the forums to answer any questions you may have.

I also highly recommend reading through recent posts of Luke Peerfly here in the forums. He's really on top of FB!

banners
Back