The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I Want To Build Auto Adult Site

autospec

affiliate
The concept is this site will embed video code from other sites automatically or upload images from other site's feed. Any idea how?

Embedding Video codes from other sites isn't new but automatically? i doubt that.
You can however hire someone who can cut-append videos, watermarked and upload videos to your tube site and someone else to promote your tube.

To make this happen, ready your slide with the heading and any other content you want to include, then Insert > Video > Online Video… > YouTube. This will enable you to search YouTube and embed the resulting preferred search result into your presentation, positioning it upon the slide as required.

To make this happen, ready your slide with the heading and any other content you want to include, then Insert > Video > Online Video… > YouTube. This will enable you to search YouTube and embed the resulting preferred search result into your presentation, positioning it upon the slide as required.
Would you like to elaborate more about the process? Will helpful if you add some screenshots. :)

The concept is this site will embed video code from other sites automatically or upload images from other site's feed. Any idea how?
Hi Autospec. Are you familiar with wordpress? Because wpxtube is a free plugin for wordpress. It does what you want. It comes with some feeds already built in. And you can ad more feeds. You will then also need a theme to go with that.
Free Adult Wordpress Themes - free adult gallery and video themes. More than that I cant tell you, because then I can just as well build it for you. And I am affraid you would have to pay me for that.

You can add plugin jetpack and or nextscripts social media poster, follow the respective setups. Your videos will then auto populate and autopost to social media. Ad some advertisements to the wordpress tube site and wala. You start making money.

Hi Autospec. Are you familiar with wordpress? Because wpxtube is a free plugin for wordpress. It does what you want. It comes with some feeds already built in. And you can ad more feeds. You will then also need a theme to go with that.
Free Adult Wordpress Themes - free adult gallery and video themes. More than that I cant tell you, because then I can just as well build it for you. And I am affraid you would have to pay me for that.
Great just looking for this one. I saw xvideo theme are quite fascinating to me. Will be start with xvideo theme. Besides your plugins are rocks.

To me when you decide to embed the video, it is not much different from the process where you are able to share the videos. I can advice you to come up with your streaming website. There after, be sure that you watermark the videos you have so that you can enjoy some ownership. People always like to have the videos that are custom made and will feel them attached to your website. This will be able to promote even your website more and more. PM if at all you need more help buddy.

Those aren't automated blogging system those just themes. Do you have any other resources?
Is wpxtube a theme? Is jetpack and or nextscripts social media poster themes? The funny thing is on my PC and on my hosting they work as plugins. And even funier still, on my PC and hosting wpxtube runs fully automated. And the funniest of all is the fact that I am definitely not a coder.

I will soon publish my adult webmaster's blog, with step by step tutorials in a "for dummies like me" style of all the setups that works for me.

Yes - I did this with Chaturbate. They offer an API with all sorts of wonderful data: username, age, gender, tags, affiliate links, url to image. They also offer embed iframe live cam streams - this performed really well for me.

I wrote a whole post about it on here.

Feel free to ask me any questions. :)

If you want to sign up as an affiliate under me, I'd appreciate it.:
http://chaturbate.com/affiliates/in/07kX/AbCst/?track=affiliatefix

"Adult Video Site Maker" is Wordpress script that can embed videos from 100 source sites.
AVSM sites will auto update with new videos.

It has csv grabber also so your new auto updating tube site can easily be started with thousands if videos.

It runs fine on shared hosting as videos are streamed from source sites. No need to upload videos to your site.

It comes with premium adult video Wordpress theme.

AdultVideoSiteMaker.com

banners
Back