The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I took ablaye's advice

temi

affiliate
Well,
I listened to ablays advice about a skin for my blog, I bought a new skin from template monster.... I don't quite like the new skin now that it’s live, it look really lovely before I bought it but I think it will grow on me.
What do you guys think? Temi’s Internet Blogs is where you can see the new skin

Much better than before. However, the blog is now too dark. The font color is also too dark and does not contrast very well with the background.
Anyway, this is good for a start :D

I just could not find anything that I like, that is why I left the previous one. I just paid $51 dollars for the current one so I will leave it like that for at least 1 year or so.

You can edit your blog template and change the font color to something that contrast better with your dark background.

I agree with font color chaning comment. Yes the background and the font color if contrasting will do for a while. When you get time you could change other thing

Thanks for that, I will change it when I have a moment later this week. I agree, it look much better than the previous skin

Well,
I listed to ablays advice about a skin for my blog, I bought a new skin from template monter.... I don't quite like the new skin now that its live, it look really lovely before I bought it but I think it will grow on me.
What do you guys think? Temi’s Internet Blogs is where you can see the new skin

I hope you did not pay too much, the other one looked better

I hope you did not pay too much, the other one looked better

You cannot please every one :-( Jack thinks the other one is better, I think so too in some respect especially the width of this new one I do not like but perhaps the new one will grow on me or if I get fedup I can always go back to the old one :)

It also looks to me like CSS layers are giving a bit of a problem in IE7. The images are wider then the inside column where the text is

banners
Back