The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I sell Nutra products. I need a call center

kucukbag

affiliate
Hello. I sell nutra products in European and Latin American countries. I sell my products with cash on delivery.
-I would like to call the customer and get approval before shipping the orders. This will increase my delivery rate.
-However, establishing a call center is a very costly process.
How can I find outsourcing call center companies experienced in Nutra products? I tried to find it with Google but failed.

Hello. I sell nutra products in European and Latin American countries. I sell my products with cash on delivery.
-I would like to call the customer and get approval before shipping the orders. This will increase my delivery rate.
-However, establishing a call center is a very costly process.
How can I find outsourcing call center companies experienced in Nutra products? I tried to find it with Google but failed.

Your business model doesn't make sense to anybody except you.

Have the customers pay for their order with a CC and avoid your self-created problems.

I sell my products with cash on delivery.
Are they YOUR products? The reason I ask is because we have a network resource vendor who has affiliate COD offers and has their own in-house call centre.

An all-in-one solution perhaps but not if you're selling your own products. If that is the case, I'm certain there are call centres that you can hire to handle that for you, I just don't have a name to offer at this time. Someone else may, though.

Are they YOUR products? The reason I ask is because we have a network resource vendor who has affiliate COD offers and has their own in-house call centre.

An all-in-one solution perhaps but not if you're selling your own products. If that is the case, I'm certain there are call centres that you can hire to handle that for you, I just don't have a name to offer at this time. Someone else may, though.
Yes, my own products. I can work with partnership systems with call centers. Is there any company you can recommend?

Yes, my own products. I can work with partnership systems with call centers. Is there any company you can recommend?
Hey bro, how are you? I know it doesn't have much to do with the topic but I think you could help me. I am a nutraceuticals affiliate in the USA and I already have an operation earning $50,000/month and trying to run nutra in Europe and Latin America, I do paid ads on YouTube ads. Do you have any tips on the type of advertisement I should do, how to choose a product to affiliate with, etc.? Thank you very much in advance!

Hey bro, how are you? I know it doesn't have much to do with the topic but I think you could help me. I am a nutraceuticals affiliate in the USA and I already have an operation earning $50,000/month and trying to run nutra in Europe and Latin America, I do paid ads on YouTube ads. Do you have any tips on the type of advertisement I should do, how to choose a product to affiliate with, etc.? Thank you very much in advance!
you already have a nutra operation making 50k/mo using paid ads on youtube, yet you still need advice on which product to push and what type of ads to do??

i am confusion.

I do not understand what you want. If you are already selling products, what kind of topic would you like to ask me about?

operation earning $50,000/month
:D:D:D:D
sheepfuc.gif

I think he's asking for recommendations for best sellers in Europe and LatAm, as he's currently selling in the US.

I could be wrong but I think that's what he's asking.

MI
Back