The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I need your favorite inspirational "quotes"

For me it will:

"Nothing begins, nothing ends which is not paid with moan... for we are borne in others pain and perish on our own"
--Francis Thompson

Hi all,

Here is my favorite quote:

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful, beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us. We ask ourselves "Who am I to be brilliant, gorgeous, talented and fabulous"? Actually, who are you not to be? You are a child of God, your playing small doesn't serve the world. There is nothing enlightened about shrinking, so that other people won't feel insecure around you. We were born to make manifest the glory of God that is within us. It is not just some of us, it's in everyone. As we let our own light shine, then we unconsciously give other people permission to do the same. As we are liberated from our own fear, our presence automatically liberates others."

Nelson Mandela, 1994 Inaugural Speech

Cheers,

Success Has No Exclusive club

"Success has no exclusive club. It is open to each individual who has the courage to choose his own goal and go after it."

"Success is not in ever falling, but rising each time we fall" - confucius

"You are always a valuable, worthwhile human being, not because anybody says so, not because you're successful, not because you make a lot of money, but because you decide to believe it and for no other reason."
Dr. Wayne W. Dyer

"Procrastination is the art of keeping up with yesterday and avoiding today."
Dr. Wayne W. Dyer

To Quote Calvin Coolidge

'Nothing in this world can take the place of persistance.
Talent will not; nothing is more common than unsuccessful people with talent.
Genius will not; unrewarded genius is almost a proverb.
Education will not; the world is full of educated derelicts.
Persistence and determination alone are omnipotent.
The slogan 'press on' has solved and always will solve the problems of the human race'

'walk by faith and not by sight'
We have been given natural instincts, it's good to listen to them, not just in everyday life but in our business life also.

I know this is not a quote, but I just read a story that teaches a great lesson. There is a school to teach NASCAR drivers to race, during this process, they have to have spin outs at high speed. Most wreck the first few times, so what they teach the drivers is that no matter what direction the car goes in,they are to keep their eyes where they want the car to go.

Sure enough, the majority of the drivers learn to recover the car from spins when they learn to keep their focus on where they want the car to go, the ones who can not keep their eyes on the direction they want the car to go in never get past that part of the school.

I know that "Focus" has been preached and pushed by many in this forum and around the world by top producers, but this is a great example of how effective it is.

Just thought I would share.

'walk by faith and not by sight'
We have been given natural instincts, it's good to listen to them, not just in everyday life but in our business life also.

Well, sometime our instinct may not be in our favorable ;)

I do agree with your jcorkern.... "Focus" Our life revolves around our Focus if we have set them;)

Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking they can't lose.

Positive Quotes

Hello Everybody I'm new Member here and would like to share some of my favorite inspiring quotes...

• If You see someone without a smile
    [*]Give them one of Yours :)

• You have a choice for your attitudes?.
    [*]Which one are you going to wear ?

• If You Don?t Know Where You?re Going
    [*]Any Road Will Get You There
    [*]

Author , ~ Dr. Louise Aznavour

Thanks,

Here's one of my favorites:

“I believe life is constantly testing us for our level of commitment, and life's greatest rewards are reserved for those who demonstrate a never-ending commitment to act until they achieve. This level of resolve can move mountains, but it must be constant and consistent. As simplistic as this may sound, it is still the common denominator separating those who live their dreams from those who live in regret.”

Tony Robbins

From The Magic of Thinking Big by David J Schwartz:
"Stay with your goal. Do not waver an inch from it. But don't beat your head against a brick wall. If you are not getting results, try a new approach."

MI
Back