The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I need to send at 10K emails per day. But how?

Don't think you can easily get this for free. But if you contact your email marketing platform and explain who you are and what you sending emails for I'm sure you can work something out with them!

I have a large email list and i need send at least 10k emails per day. How can I do this for free?
Well, that is not a hard task for you to do. All you need to do is get online and have a look at the email marketing software that are available today. They are quite a number and therefore you can test several of them so that you see which best works out for you. Most of them have features for auto respond and auto sending thus making work a bit easier than before.

I have a large email list and i need send at least 10k emails per day. How can I do this for free?
10K emails per day WOW. Which means 300K emails per month. Dude you need to set up your email marketing server if you want to send them for free. There is also some free SMTP solution, but they are limited to 12K per month for free. You need to be paid version. For SendGrid, you can send 100K per month for $20.

Just be aware that many of the ESP's will ban you if you get bad bouncerate, spam complaints, etc. They look very closely at free/trial accounts.

you can set up a free account with one of the main esp s, but it will be hard to find one that will let you send 10k daily for free. You're cheapest option is to setup your own server and send that way for that number

Ok. I just come to learn that Amazon SES allow to send 62K emails per month for free, and you'll get minor charges after that. You should contact them.

Many company provide bulk email service but first of all check company reviews and then choose service 10k email send easily because smtp server through send easily mail.

The obvious answer is to get a good system admin (me being one) that knows a bit about how to setup SMTP servers.

You could use sendy.co. It's a self hosted software that uses Amazon SES. It's the most affordable newsletter software. It's available for $59 one time payment. And then you pay Amazon for SES usage. It's the most affordable option for email marketing.

Check it out. I can offer initial setup of Sendy and Amazon SES service for a little fee :)

I am here ti get the views and feedback of people who have tried working with email marketing software. I want us to like discuss the best option when it comes to the features that you have to enjoy. Everyone is free to give his or her views. I am sure that as email marketers, we can polish and sharpen each one of us.

banners
Back