The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

I need to get lots more affiliates and sales of course

Justin Lee

affiliate
I just launch a product today called The YouTube Ranking System 2016. I launched it on warriorplus and I have got some affiliates, but when I went live there was no one there.... that kind of sucked. I don't know if I should post a wso on the warriorforum??? what can you suggest. also here is my link
NEW PRODUCT JUST WENT LIVE......
YouTube Ranking System 2016
SALES PAGE - YouTube Ranking System 2016
JV PAGE - YouTube Ranking System 2016 JV page

You could run that kind of thing on display, in-text, email traffic etc. I dont think facebook would like it. Doubt Google would like it either.

Have you tried using any of the JV calendar sites?
You can post details of your launch and hopefully get some affiliates that way.
I'm new here, so I'm not allowed to post links yet, but try googling 'jv calendar' and you'll get a list of most of the main sites.

It is not that time for you to feel bad about enything. There is always the first step in doing soething. Be glad that you have managed to make the product and published online. The problem at hand now is how you can be able to market the product. That is where you need to invest a lot of time and resources. Having a successful technique for marketing means that you will have your product getting to the right audience.

The YouTube Ranking System 2016 - I assume your YouTube knowledge is pretty vast since you are selling such a product. What about using them to advertise on YouTube and similar video markets?

banners
Back