The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I need the best free method and best niche in CPA

Free is not easy, and what it doesn't cost you in cost, it costs you in time.

Though I've made a lot of money by "free" methods, the results vary all the time.

I get asked this question a lot, and advise is only as good as it actually works. So during a one month period I wanted to see how much money I could make by writing articles for sites like TextBroker and iWriter. I was able to make over $1,000+ in pure profit... the only expense was my time.

At the same time it's important for me to mention that I am an excellent writer and can complete articles pretty fast. I didn't use my "Zac Johnson" name with any of these articles either, so I was getting the same pay as anyone else on these networks.

I just wanted to prove the point that I could make $1,000 in a month with no costs. I will be writing a guide/case study on the blog about this in the new year.

As for other methods for making money without spending money, starting a blog is one of the best ways to make money online with minimal costs... but it's a long process and takes a lot of work. You will also need a blog monetization and growth plan. Don't make a blog on just anything, make it a real business.

Hope these two examples helped.

For me the best FREE method is take ACTION!
Second is what you want to do and which way you choose to make money. For me always work well dating niche and eWhoring. I made thousands of dollars with this method and I still use it when I need some excitement to break the normal IM schedule.

MI
Back