monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

I Need Some Tips

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by Mohamed, Jun 1, 2012.

1. Mohamed

Mohamed Affiliate affiliate

Hello Guys

i'm very happy that i'm one from CPA members its wonderful CPA forum i learned to much from it and will learn too

i want some tips from you guys i was making money through internet ( free lancing ) and now i want to try to make money through CPA offers

i apply to peerfly and i get accepted and i want some one to share with me some methods ( free methods or paid ) i will be more happy if any one assist me in this job

by the way i'm working in web design & development

Respects

2. monetizer
  3. david15923

david15923 Affiliate affiliate

Try youtube at first. There are 3 case studies about it in this forum, you should get some small tips from that ;) If you want paid traffic don't go with 7search, it has too mcuh competition for the low volume it has. ;)

4. Mohamed

Mohamed Affiliate affiliate

Thanks David for reply

i will try Youtube method and tell you the results

5. EymardSiojo

EymardSiojo GRIND! affiliate

Yeah. Check it out. one is mine. You will see a lot of ups and downs there. :)

6. Anil

Anil Affiliate affiliate

Start with the case studies, then post your questions if there is something you don't understand.

7. Brett_CLP

Brett_CLP Affiliate affiliate

My first tip is to definitely try out content locking. Apply to a network that permits it and has a free content locker (Adscend, Blamads, etc) and then begin to drive traffic via "viral-esque" videos. Pretty much I'd suggest watching the most recent viral videos. Rip them. Rename/reformat for uniqueness. Reupload and include a link in the description. Additionally comment rating/liking has been greatly successful by me. I've had it work extremely well on viral videos

8. lokiys

lokiys Get your fix Ninja! affiliate

Yeah simple but good tip :)

9. RezwanKabir

RezwanKabir Affiliate affiliate

I have watched couples of videos on youtube and all the videos are showing us, how to use 7search with peerfly. So can you suggest us any other paid traffic method which has low competition. Should we try google Adwords?

Featured Resources (View All)

MI