The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

I need some coding advice

iamthecoolnerd

Get your fix Ninja!
A church hired me to build a site for them with one particular function:

There are 20 stations for ushers. They want the ushers to be able to go to the site and select the station they want to work. This needs to be done for every Sunday. I was looking for a WordPress plugin to handle it; but I haven't found anything that works like I need it to.

Does anybody have any suggestions?

A church hired me to build a site for them with one particular function:

There are 20 stations for ushers. They want the ushers to be able to go to the site and select the station they want to work. This needs to be done for every Sunday. I was looking for a WordPress plugin to handle it; but I haven't found anything that works like I need it to.

Does anybody have any suggestions?

You can use any number of plugins for scheduling and appointments. his from a just a cursory search:

vCita Online Scheduling plugin for WordPress

BirchPress Scheduler

WordPress Booking Calendar Plugin

JoeBooking - Appointment Scheduling

I take it you were looking for just a plug in? I know you can handle this stuff with some backend stuff with a small database to keep track of who is where, then display it on the page. But from your desire for using plug ins I take it that it might be too complicated. You can definitely do it yourself in code (which if you understand, is better becasue if there's a problem with the plugin, you might not know how it works and it'll be hard to fix).

I do recall hearing about BirchPress. I took a look and it looks pretty good!

MI
Back