The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I need mobile network accept newbie

noyfoy

affiliate
after I pick out the games offers for the neihe the next step is the mobile network if you guys know some of them please help me , recently during my Search I heard about some Characteristics between of them like some of them has offers in some country more than other . and I’m sorry for my english

I'm tired contact some of them by skype but haven't reply. I have good traffic in TW, IN, MY, ID, TH, VN. CN, SG, HK... pls consider contact me.

P/s: I'm not newbie :p

My Skype: gtz.network

Regards,

Last edited:
Also Adwill, you can run your banners on our self serve DSP system and it auto-optimizes to your mobile CPI/CPA goal. Let me know if you want more info - we are also running a promotion right now where we’re giving $60 extra on your first deposit.

Hello there
Drop me a pm I can approve you and help get you started with ogads mobile offers.

after I pick out the games offers for the neihe the next step is the mobile network if you guys know some of them please help me , recently during my Search I heard about some Characteristics between of them like some of them has offers in some country more than other . and I’m sorry for my english

YTZ has lots of mobile offers for all geo's! Feel free to add me to Skype (marissa.ytz) and I can tell you about our offers and help you get set up with an account :D

I'm tired contact some of them by skype but haven't reply. I have good traffic in TW, IN, MY, ID, TH, VN. CN, SG, HK... pls consider contact me.

P/s: I'm not newbie :p

My Skype: gtz.network

Is there anyone who can vouch for good conversions with Mobidea, Admoda or Dispply mobile agencies - that is affiliates from their own experience rather than the company staff? Or which mobile agency is your best converter? Thanks so much...

MI
Back