Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I need help with PHP script installing on my site

Sashoy

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Mindtech Affiliates
Hello there,
I purchased some GPT script from seoclerks (the guys who sold it to me didn`t installed it right), so I will need someone with experience in php to test it if its working, and eventually to install it on my site and I hope everything will run smoothly.

Yes, I am not good at it at all. But he required msqli. If someone can help me send me direct message i Will share the script

the site where it is installed is www.bonusrex.com, when a user comes to that site and press sign up or log in button there is 404 error i.e. web page (sign in form) doesnt exist. I can send you all the script and ftp details and if you can solve ok, if you can not it is ok again.

Thanks in advance

I am an expert in PHP and do believe I can help you in solving the problem you are experiencing. I however have a reason or a caution. Guys let us learn to buy softwares and services from the people who are willing to offer after sells services. It is one of the best practices so that we avoid going through a lot of hardship before the product finally works. Be free to share your issue anyway.

i can't Help i need To read the script and tell u the Problem
PM If u still Have This Problem
i am 4years PHP Developer

Did you issue solved? If not, we are here to help! If your current hosting doesn't have the spec to run the script on, you can try our hosting, as we have mysqli enabled on our server.

Did you issue solved? If not, we are here to help! If your current hosting doesn't have the spec to run the script on, you can try our hosting, as we have mysqli enabled on our server.

It had nothing to do with hosting. It was an error in a dumped SQL file with the site pointing to localhost. It was an easy fix.

banners
Back