The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

I need coupon for Bing Ads

Samagon

affiliate
Hi guys. Tell me where you are mining method coupons for $ 100 Bing Ads.
For me it's a real problem. in gratitude I am willing to give a little VCC for Bing.

Check out seoclerks.com , I think you can get a 100$ coupon for 4$ or check my sig and add me on skype i will help you to connect with somebody.

Hiii samgon I have a friend who sale 200 $ coupon on 10 $ if u purchase a single coupon but if you want in bulk they will give you in 8 $ but you need cc or vcc for this option and your account must be as a new if u interested msg me I will give his contact detail

The thread is more than an year old so I am guessing the OP must have found the Bing coupons :)

Thanx for reply bt how people r selling accounts if bing only allow oringnal card ..

QUOTE="Satya Parkash, post: 498831, member: 128393"]you may try with your own bank cc uphold vcc otherwise check on otherwise ask bing support but remember max coupen nly work on postpay with credit card and paypal .
[/QUOTE]
Peoples are not saleing there own account they just provide you a coupen code which is redeem only in bing new accounts which you never created ago and a fresh credit card never used before that card on bing . So u need a fresh bing account and credit card and enter that code and you will get 200 $ on your own bing account

banners
Back