The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

Network Wanted I need a network has a lot of offer

Hi @QuangTrung !
Check out DirectAffiliate network!

In Direct Affiliate program you earn money by generating conversions which means that the lead is valid when the person fills in the form............. this person doesn't have to buy the product! :)

I need a network has a lot of offer

Hey friend! Why not try out OfferDaddy as they have this awesome offerwall with tons of offers from around the world? I've been using this wall ever since and it's really helping me a lot to increase my site's revenues on a monthly basis. If interested you can check out their website here...:)

All the best!

Hello QuangTrung,

Why don't you try DCypher Media? A Dutch digital advertising agency with offices both in the Netherlands & Romania.
If you have mobile or desktop traffic and you are looking to monetise it, let me inform you how we can help you:
- 1000+ Direct CPI/CPA campaigns (all verticals and niche's);
- Smart / Rotator links (mainstream, dating, adult) where you can send all remnant, non-targeted and quality traffic;
- API (automatically fetch our campaigns)
- Custom SDK (for your in-app traffic)
- Flexible payment terms (from NET30 to Weekly)
- Payments through Wire/Paypal/Payoneer and others...

Looking forward in seeing your application (https://publisher.dcyphermedia.com) or hit me up on Skype (andi_sava) for more details.

I need a network has a lot of offer

Hey, @QuangTrung
Depends what kind of offers you are interested in? Are those dating, or games, or installs? Mobile or Web?
We can suggest you few different variants, but its essential to know what kind of traffic you have?
Feel free to have a chat :)

Hi QuangTrung,

you may try UpForIt Networks we had Lot of offers.

1) Stable dating network.
2) Pay Per Lead (SOI), Pay Per Sale models available.
3) Web and mobile offers with TOP payouts for 15+Geos.
4) Reliable payments on time.
5) Cutting edge promo tools.
6) Detailed stats with all the info you need to analyze your ROI.
7) Responsive and professional AMs.
8) Variable traffic accepted: Opt-in Mail, Ad Network,TGP/MGP,
Members Area,Tube Sites, Other.
9) Multiple payments methods available: Payoneer, PayPal, Bank TransfeR, Paxum.
10)Timely and quality support.
Almost a 12 million real members online actively using dating websites offers are sure to convert for you.

For any questions please contact me (see my sig).

If you are looking for some good converting dating offers I can help you out for sure. We have tools that can help you out too. Hit me up on Skype... moneylovers.matteo

MI
Back