Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I miss you MORE thank Luke does!

K

Administrator
Administrator
Internet Marketing Deals
High Converting Landing Pages | ConversionWise
Haha, taking inspiration from my mate Luke Kling I have started my first retargeting campaigns for AF.

Let me know if you see our banners flying about.

I will record results in a case study shortly but feel free to ask any questions here and offer me any advice.

Screen Shot 2014-04-09 at 08.35.01.png

1.png

2.png

I'm using Facebook and adRoll to target users who have yet to post on the Fix.

Hello Olliver.
Newsfeed campaigns only or also RHS?

BTW, why do you use adroll instead of FB WCAs?
Looking forward to your case study!

Hello Olliver.
Newsfeed campaigns only or also RHS?

BTW, why do you use adroll instead of FB WCAs?
Looking forward to your case study!

I've paused the ads on Facebook but I only use NF.

Waiting for the ads to get approved on a droll now.

I chose them because I was invited to try them out and they also have a nice 30day trial.

Awaiting the ads to be approved then I will report back.

Quick update: Adroll is useless....they disapproved the site for no real reason. They said due to "add traffic" whatever that means!

So going with Google, waiting for the system to track my code I placed.

If anyones use G for remarking, does this usually take some time?

I've not seen yours yet, K. But then I don't have FB.

Luke, on the other hand, still stalks me everywhere I go. :) I don't know how he finds the time.

I like the ads K, did you select a name yet for our Fix Ninja. Ohhh, maybe his or her name should be Fix!

I think the design looks really cool, so mad props for it K. And even if I would have seen them lately, with a nasty cold and high fever, I'd probably would have hallucinations about the Ninja white collar guy talking to me, with mozart playing in the backgound, so more like a video lol.

BTW I always thought Adroll hated affiliates as much as Google, not wanting anything to do with them, just dealing direct with merchants. Maybe being an affiliate forum didn't sit well with them? Even when it is technically a "direct adverstiser" case... who knows, screw them lol.

Cheers and best of luck.

I haven't screwed around much with retargeting, but I have seen A LOT of it. Always the same kind of ads from google being showed in front of my face. And I think is cause there are less adwords competition for my country, so they fill their invetories mostly with retargeting. So if they have too little advertisers for that country, it means, they can at least shove retargeting down your throat lol. Stuff you visited that you may like.

So is proably better and cheaper to run less sought after and more international traffic (I.E. South America/APA) for either adwords regular traffic and retargeting.

Cheers.

MI
Back