The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I made my First Sale

This gives me some motivation, I love looking at these first sale threads. They keep me going, as I haven't made my first sale yet.

I'm not giving up! I'm going to make it, I have alot of confidence in myself.

The first sale always comes hard! I made my first sales only after 3 weeks and the second comes few days later!

That is great news! It always seems daunting in the beginning.... Finding a niche, building a site, marketing, etc. When you finally get that little taste of success, it really IS a GREAT feeling. Keep up the momentum!

"How do you eat an elephant?.... One bite at a time!"

That's wonderful news ayushpant. It looks like you have a clear understanding of what is needed to continue and succeed in this industry. Oh and everyone who helped you on this forum gets 5% of all your sales income... :p Just kidding of course. All the best and continued success.

Since there have been several recent posts in this thread, I thought I would add a few comments.

The post Ayush (ayushpant) made to start this thread about making his first sale was almost a year and a half ago. It was April 27, 2007.

A lot has happen since then and Ayush doesn't get a chance to come around here often because he is rather busy.

We have communicated a few times since he started this thread and things have been going very well for him in the business world.

Thanks Larwee for the heads up. I normally check the dates of posts before I respond to them but this one caught me snoozing...:eek: I'm glad to hear that ayush is doing well. Thanks again and all the best.

You weren't alone jazzguy. There were 13 people who made replies more than a year after Ayush started this thread. That is why I decided to give a little update on his progress since that first sale of his on April 27, 2007.

Most people who were posting replies probably were thinking they were responding to a very recent post. There will probably be some more.

congrats - but 17 days work + advertising to make one sale ... it sounds like a tough path to walk.

the average employee would have earned around $3,200 in that time through salary ...

Ouch..buzzkill! donaldd...I guess you didn't read a few posts above by Larwee where he states that over the year and a half since this original post was posted, the member has gone on to do very well for himself in this business and is probably making far more than the "average employee" you speak of.

"Ouch..buzzkill!" Ditto what Lyle said!

PLUS instead of comparing to a J.O.B income think about this: What other new business could you start and make your 1st sale after 17 days with hardly any expenses?

Plus US income average for 1/2 a month is only a hair over 2K BTW.

The first sale was over a year ago. And, it has been a long and eventful journey ever since.

I have been fortunate enough to accidently bump into this business that has now become my permanent source of income.

Many sales, and many more affiliate networks. I am ready to share my story. Would post it very soon in this thread. A big thanks go to 5 star as when I was just getting into it - the support I got from members here, Linda, & Larry really helped me in this career.

Linda is absolutely right, there is no other business like Affiliate Marketing. I, and many others are living testimonies of this fact.

Wow Ayush, very uplifting responses. I am definitely looking forward to reading your story. I think it will be a great benefit to new and old members alike. Thanks and take care.

Congrats ayushpant....

I'm a saler of software.

I really admire , because i am trying my best to sale our products.
I want to cooperate with affiliate in dire need of. But it alway is little effect.

But your word power me, I think i will be successful one day.

Great Job on your success, I had just said no more than 10 minutes ago to my significant other that this time next year i would be making MY OWN money online, lol and then I saw this post. It's very inspiring to me and I now have a goal for the next year. Thank you! and congrats! ;)

Yea will be good to hear your story. I'm just getting into internet marketing. So i'm just hoping I come back with the same story as you haha.

Congratulations!

It appears that you are on your way to success. You achieved your first sale in record time. That is really GREAT!!:rolleyes:

banners
Back