The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I made my First Sale

ayushpant

affiliate
Dear all,

I am extremely pleased to announce that today I made my first sale. It took me about 10 days to design a website. And then followed by 1 week of advertising, SEO etc. And, today I generated the first sale. I was about to design my second website and was already working on the idea, and this just reinstates my faith that affiliate marketing does work.

I thought to share this with all of you to motivate other members. Here's what I truly think are required for success:

1. Take time in designing your website.
2. Place affiliate links strategically.
3. Direct visitors appropriately to your merchant's website. Example, use text like "Get 10% coupon" or a buttom that tells visitors to click the website to save.
4. Adwords campaign - Still learning on that part.
5. Actively participate in forums related to your niche, offer genuine advice.
6. Be patient, and positive.

Ofcourse, I don't have the best strategies to share with you as I am myself just a beginner. But, I thought that some of you would at least get motivated about affiliate marketing.

Thanks for reading

Yea ayushpant,

Big congrats!
icon14.gif
The 1st sale is always the hardest.
Once you get that 1st one they seem to come easier.

Keep selling. Keep checking in and sharing.
Continued success!

WOw ayushpant,

Really congrats~ I know it is meaningful because I am yet to get my first affiliate sale. :eek:

Well I know that I will bring mine to the past! haha.

Keep it up ayushpant! :D

Thanks for Comments

I would like to thank everyone for their comments on this post. I know that it is extremely hard to generate the first sale. The real journey begins from there. I also believe that you compete against no one but yourself. Constantly striving to outdo yourself should help anyone get the results they desire.

P.S - I'm waiting for the second sale now, and more to come thereafter!!

Take Care Guys

Ayush

Dear all,

I thought to share this with all of you to motivate other members. Here's what I truly think are required for success:

1. Take time in designing your website.
2. Place affiliate links strategically.
3. Direct visitors appropriately to your merchant's website. Example, use text like "Get 10% coupon" or a buttom that tells visitors to click the website to save.
4. Adwords campaign - Still learning on that part.
5. Actively participate in forums related to your niche, offer genuine advice.
6. Be patient, and positive.

1.Good
2.Good
3.Direct (Targeted Traffic) to your merchant's website.
4. Good
5. Good
6. Set Goals Act immediately, stop waiting, act some more.

Great News Ayushpant!

Your first sale in roughly 3 weeks is fantastic! It looks like your off to a good start and you're following the right steps to success.

That first sale is the toughest one and you achieved that in record time.

Keep It Up!
Mike

I can understand the excitement that comes with a first sale. You think about more to come. It will surely come - just be persistent and consistent in your work. Your efforts will surely pay off. Good Luck to everyone! ;)

Congrats Ayushpant. I remember the joy of my first affiliate sale. Almost kind of like my first cigarette. I got all green and dizzy and an hour later I wanted another one. :D

Who remember's their first eBay sale? That was a good day to remember too.

Congrats! Takes me back to the sweet time when I was just starting with affiliate marketing - the first sales I generated got me well on the track and made me confident about affiliate marketing being the #1 home-based opportunity.

First Sell

Wow, congratulations. First step is always so hardest in doing anything. If it succeeds, then automatically it gives energy to achieve something better than that. And anyway, I wish you all the best for your second website.

Good job ayush,

That's the first step! I know it takes a while, but with the right strategies and coaching, there can be many more sales to come! My goal is $1000 a day with affiliate marketing. Not quite there yet.

Cheers to your success!

Congratulations! Like the others said, the first sale is always the hardest, no matter what amount the sale is, the first one is always the most important - it shows you must be doing something right! (which we all doubt about ourselves sometimes)

Once again congratulations.

Congrats Ayushpant. I remember the joy of my first affiliate sale. Almost kind of like my first cigarette. I got all green and dizzy and an hour later I wanted another one.
lol.png

Who remember's their first eBay sale? That was a good day to remember too.

Oh yeah I remember it. It was a good feeling :D

banners
Back