The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I just run offers for three months, did not made any profit yet

forman

I began to run offer on May. Three months passed, $4K spent, i still did not find any profitable campaign yet. I think i need to learn more. I hope you guys can help me when i ask some questions. Thank you .

What offers, what traffic did you run?
Direct link? or landing page?
The forum will love to help you but they need bit more information on what you did to tell you what you need to work on

@forman , hello and welcome! We are always happy to help when we can.

There is a ton of information available to you here. I know that you've visited the Adult forum (because of the link you posted above) but have you also checked these out?

Newbie Helpdesk | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix
Follow Alongs and Online Journeys | Affiliate Marketing Forum | AffiliateFix

There may be some additional clues to help you in those forums. :)
Thank you. I will explore the post one by one.

I began to run offer on May. Three months passed, $4K spent, i still did not find any profitable campaign yet. I think i need to learn more. I hope you guys can help me when i ask some questions. Thank you .

Welcome to the AffiliateFix family @forman !

I see you have a thread going already and I'm sure you'll get plenty more answers there.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J

Welcome to the AffiliateFix family @forman !

I see you have a thread going already and I'm sure you'll get plenty more answers there.

We have loads of great contributors posting actionable information every day.

I'm sure you will find we are a friendly and engaging group of marketers and easy to forge relationships with.

Looking forward to your posts and threads.

Check out the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

T J
I am appreciate for all your help. This forum is great, i can feel it. Thank you all.

banners
Back