The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I hope all this works

Cameron Mackenzie

affiliate
Good Morning Everyone,

I have been working hard to create a website, facebook, twitter, and tumblr to generate organic traffic from my target audience. My only problem is I have no solid references to use for the applications to the Networks. I am ready to post links but if I do not get approved then I have no links to post. I look forward to reading through every ones' posts and learning more about the affiliate process and the many tools and directions I can go.

Thanks for your response! I went ahead and applied as a publisher on the Dispply website. I look forward to getting my foot in the door with you. Thanks agian

If you're interested in promoting incentive offers through link lockers, content lockers or offer walls, please let me know. We provide 24/7 support through Skype, and even 1on1 coaching. Skype: cpa.heaven

Good Morning Everyone,

Hello @Cameron Mackenzie , welcome to AffiliateFix! Thanks for joining us.

I have been working hard to create a website, facebook, twitter, and tumblr to generate organic traffic from my target audience. My only problem is I have no solid references to use for the applications to the Networks. I am ready to post links but if I do not get approved then I have no links to post. I look forward to reading through every ones' posts and learning more about the affiliate process and the many tools and directions I can go.

There are plenty of conversations in the forums about getting accepted to networks. Do a search and you will find them. Also, when you join the Dojo you can get some assistance with some networks.

We have load of great members and representing every corner of marketing and I am sure you will find them engaging and helpful with your CPA endeavors.

Hope to learn more about your affiliate marketing, get a follow along going in our Follow Alongs and Online Journeys forum.

the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers. Click the banner below to learn more.

See you around the forums.

Good Luck!

T J

banners
Back