The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

Feedback I hate how I cant put a link in my signature now with out paying...

Chris Porter

I was really starting to enjoy this site, but now its a real disappointment that I have to pay to upgrade my account to insert a link into my signature.. I love the new look but it is a big turn off now that I cant use my signature... :( Please fix this.. I understand you guys want to make more money but that is a big downfall that will send people away from AffiliateFix.. :(

Think in solutions not problems bro. Pick a link that will make you more money than the paid membership costs.

I absolutely agree with this advice. Focus on the things that you can control and not the ones you can't control... Maybe affiliatefix implemented this change because they noticed that members only use this forum to advertise and not to sincerely help other members in need... If you really want to include your link in your signature area, then follow what @martini said. I think this is the best solution to address your issue...:)

Good luck!:)

I was really starting to enjoy this site, but now its a real disappointment that I have to pay to upgrade my account to insert a link into my signature.. I love the new look but it is a big turn off now that I cant use my signature... :( Please fix this.. I understand you guys want to make more money but that is a big downfall that will send people away from AffiliateFix.. :(

I could see charging for an image, but not a clickable link. But it's over priced even for it.

I could see charging for an image, but not a clickable link. But it's over priced even for it.
With all due respect... If you think $67 for 12 months of advertising your link on one of the largest affiliate forums is overpriced, you shouldn't be in this business.

Edit:
Instead of just commenting I'm gonna help you :)

Option 1:
Find an affiliate offer that connects with the demo of this forum, think:
  • MMO or bizop product
  • Marketing software
  • Spy tools
  • Design services
  • Etc.

Option 2:
Write a free guide here on the Fix that covers the basics and write an extension on that guide (spoon feeding + maybe a Skype call) and put it a downloadable PDF to sell in your signature.

Use a simple paypal button or use a service for payment. Play around with pricing.

Now go get that money!!! :cool:

KrkvAXa1HZAjK.gif

Last edited:
Charging for links and images in your signature is merely a deterrent for the type of members we 100% don't want on this site!

If you're only here to advertise something and are not established or on a level enough to pay for that right, we don't want/need you here in the first place.

Of course, if you're happy to not pay and add to the community without a link in your signature we'd love you to keep adding to the community and helping us all grow.

Charging for links and images in your signature is merely a deterrent for the type of members we 100% don't want on this site!

If you're only here to advertise something and are not established or on a level enough to pay for that right, we don't want/need you here in the first place.

Of course, if you're happy to not pay and add to the community without a link in your signature we'd love you to keep adding to the community and helping us all grow.
I have never used this forum to advertise , and what I wanted to add to my signature does not generate me any kind of money just helps people. Thats why I think it is annoying that I have to pay for something when all I have done on this forum was help people out.

I have never used this forum to advertise , and what I wanted to add to my signature does not generate me any kind of money just helps people. Thats why I think it is annoying that I have to pay for something when all I have done on this forum was help people out.

Hi Chris, sorry to hear of your disappointments. As you know, forums like this are community based in a fashion for all members to be enabled to help one another grow with their businesses. Growth does not stop with the members, the forum business itself grows as well, and with that growth comes change. Not everyone sees the opportunities that come with change, some see what they consider a loss instead.

I've been a member of this community for many years and in the first few years I contributed daily and never had links in my signature to any of my sites or published narratives. I contributed all of my knowledge here in the community. After a few years I was asked to join the Moderator team and accepted, and still offered no links in my signature except for those related to forum business. Now, as an Administrator I continue to have no links to my websites or published narratives. I do this because I am here for the community and not take members offsite, and doing so allows me to learn and grow while offering to do the same for others and all right here in the community.

Now I don't tell you this because I feel it's inappropriate to have signature links to ones endeavors, I'm simply pointing out that you make it appear that links in your signature are needed for you to help others and this simply isn't true.

As for added paid services, every forum worth their salt has done this. Everyone of them. As they grow, as they increase costs, as they provide more content and members, they all add paid upgrades and services.

When change arrives, never is there 100% satisfaction among those affected. I hope you can turn your disappointment into understanding and continue to be a valued and respected member here at AffiliateFix!

Admin/T J Tutor

is merely a deterrent for the type of members we 100% don't want on this site!

You need to find some stronger spray as that's not working. If seems that no matter the steps you take to block the passageway rats are accustomed to, they have an uncanny way of finding another way in. I'm getting daily PMs from people pushing their unsolicited crap now. If I ever come across these people, I'm going to do permanent damage to the bones and tendons.

You need to find some stronger spray as that's not working. If seems that no matter the steps you take to block the passageway rats are accustomed to, they have an uncanny way of finding another way in. I'm getting daily PMs from people pushing their unsolicited crap now. If I ever come across these people, I'm going to do permanent damage to the bones and tendons.

Please PM me and/or report them every time @mxyzptlkfishstiks ! I've handled some that you have reported already. Thank You. Anytime you get a PM, or a profile post, soliciting you, let me know ASAP.

MI
Back