The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I found 1 Profitable Campaign, What Next?

qrezl

Im running campaign on pop traffic,
my Campaign now was green,
but now my traffic source only suply traffic about 1k per day (still optimizing, probably could have continued to decrease after I cut some placement)
what should I do now?
should I run campaign in another TS?

but now my traffic source only suply traffic about 1k per day (still optimizing, probably could have continued to decrease after I cut some placement)
what should I do now?

If the traffic you get from your actual traffic source is not good enough you should try to get more in another traffic source that has pop traffic. And since the campaign is positive you should continue running it. Which country are your promoting? And market niche?

You can start with bulk marketing. Your one set up bring you 1k traffic per day. Do you think about to make same set up in 10 or 100 times? Just think about it.

what should I do now?
Would you like to share your traffic source? What is your conversion rates by the way.

what should I do now?
Hey dude. Do you have any update about your current campaign? Are you moving to your next traffic method or stick with current one?

MI
Back