The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I don't know you?

gkd_uk

Most of us communicate with one another over forums daily but we still don't know much about each other.

So

Where are you from?
What is your full time profession?
How long have you been a webmaster?

Last edited by a moderator:
Good thread idea indeed.

I am from Hungary, which is a small country in the Middle East Europe. I'm working as a quality manager at tho automotive supplier companies. I have been building websites for about 5-6 years.:dancing:

Linking the idea:

I am from Gloucester, England I work as the Managing Director Bionic Internet Ltd - I try to build websites, but find it easier to pay somebody else! :)

Hi GKD !!!

Very true and good initiative from your side.

I am from India, in news every day.

Working as a Search Engine Optimization and Web Development.. from approx 6months prior to that i was in Sales.

Professionally Sales and Web Developer. :)

Amit.

I am from Colwyn Bay, North Wales. I work as a web designer for a small firm in the town, and also do a few of my own little side projects as well.

I've been designing websites now for over 10 years, I started on the Atari ST! :)

Good idea GKD , Im Adam as most of you know :) Im from Norfolk, England ive been a webmaster for around a year and half maybe two years not quite sure, i am very keen on SEO and normally do alot of my own work in terms of Web-deign however im now at the stage where i can afford to get someone else to take care of the stuff i dont like doing. Im a Self Employed Steel Builder by trade but ive recently gone part time with that to try and get more of a market online. My main aim is to become a full time webmaster which i hope to accomplish with in the next year and a half.

Where are you from? - Currently living in Northamptonshire.

What is your full time profession? - Professional SEO/SEM.

How long have you been a webmaster? - Since 1996.

KP

GOOD POST!!!!

Where are you from? - Currently living in Dorset. UK.

What is your full time profession? - Senoir Analyst for the Military on Digitization Development and Training for the past 25 years. (And Still Serving )

How long have you been doing webmaster? - Just under 1 year and getting there.

Where are you from? - Los Angeles area of Southern California USA :dance2:

What is your full time profession? - Manufacturing businesses owner, Kinetic Die Casting the largest.

How long have you been doing webmaster? - I have been using computers since 1975, I have been doing SEO for my web sites for three years. I hope to do it full time when I sell my businesses.

Where are you from? - I am from Metro Manila, Philippines

What is your full time profession? - I'm a co-owner of a small computer renting business

How long have you been doing webmaster? I'm a newbie in SEO but I'm a webmaster since 2004

Where are you from? Origins Slovenia (former Yugoslavia), moved in London, UK 4 years ago.
What is your full time profession? Creating my own web presence business, which should make me financially independent again. I'm steadily growing my income, started from 0 and rising about 300% per month for some time. I'd had a very nice conventional business (catering/hospitality/souvenir design/production/sale, etc) before for more than 10 years, but all ended in a very bad divorce dispute):
How long have you been a webmaster? 10 months, but with support of my 2 much smarter brothers, who are helping and supervising a lot (I am still a newbie)

Where are you from? Just outside london in the UK although I'm at uni in Kent.

What is your full time profession? Student! woo, as of july 3rd I'll be a professional webdesigner though

How long have you been a webmaster? since year 8, so about 9 years. Which is how old my blog is :)

banners
Back