The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

I am terrible at design...Looking for guidance.

dirtylaundry

affiliate
I have a designer, but I guess Im a control freak and do not like what she is creating. So I decide I am going to learn design this week. I did a pretty good codecademy course where you design a home page. learned a few things, opened up notepad++ and went blank.

dug around, I found Brackets, Im still drawing a blank... I have tried a few tools and really I still do not know what I am doing.

What tools do you guys suggest, how can I learn design faster?

Bootstrap looks great but it has a lot of complexities that I do no understand. But that is really the direction that I want to go in.

Thats the hardest part of aff. U should just do some spying and rip other people's framework and layout. Switch things out. Once you get used to learning how lp should look like u can develop your own. Thats also the fastest way to learn coding. Rip, break it up, and put it back together.

Use some spy software to narrow down what the current winning campaigns are in each of the niches you need pages and/or banners and creatives for. Then do a blend of these winning campaigns pages, banners and creatives for yourself.

Apparently you like notepad, great choice, but depending on the complexity and speed you require for your pages, a software like Artisteer can knock the pages out quicker for you.

The important thing is to see what's been working for the folks already killing it and deriving your designs around what's already working.

so basically one shouldn't learn coding for affiliate marketing with the mindset of building the next biggest website but to be able to edit a lp n some other basic shit?

You can do very good work if you do it slowly, carefully and without rushing. Learning is required, and anything worthwhile will need a good effort.

banners
Back