The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I am such a newbie!

Hey Bob let me know if there is anything specific that you need help with.

· Setting up tracking

· Installing Wordpress

· Finding a VPS

· Deciding how to promote

I will do my best to help you out. You can even hit me up on instant message if you would like.

I want to learn it all.

Hi Bob, welcome to the AffiliateFix Forum. This is a great place for you to learn, especially as a Newbie. Before you go off and join up with someone pitching you to buy their product, I suggest you stay right here on this forum where you will learn how to build a reputable, sustainable, replicateable business.

That said, it is a good idea to form a group with a few other Newbies and together you will find the learning curve to be much shorter to start earning. Going off site to buy into someones training is NOT what you need right now. There are an abundance of experienced marketers right here in this forum ready and able to contribute to your learning curve.

If you really and truly want to make it in this business long term, then you must learn the overall concepts and opportunities available to you. You'll do this by starting out learning the lingo and the tools required. Grab a cup of coffee, a pad, and a pen. Go and study our Wiki. Yes, some of it will be repetitive, but that is what learning is. Learning is sustained repetition of a knowledge or a skill. Ask any black belt, any boxer, any fisherman, any mother. Ask them, how many times do you practice the same knowledge, the same moves, the same tools, the same ....etc.

Also, go and study this thread with another cup of coffee with a pad and pen (take notes!). As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started
Afterwards, add your post to the end with your thoughts about what's stopping you from getting started , if anything.

Look forward to seeing you around,

T J

banners
Back