I am so happy with my share host. :D

game333

I just wanted to share a bit of information and my hosting. :p

101.jpg

I'm paying only $5 for a share host and got this speed, my hosting is
FreshRoastedHosting (aff link) :)
FreshRoastedHosting (non-aff)
Summer 40% OFF Special

Little information here, most of the result you've searched on Google regarding best hosting service, and mostly promoted by affiliated claim how good how good, and you know there are tons of b*llsh*t WSO right? HostGator, Arvixe, JustHost are all EIG company which pays heavy on affiliate. And they write craps and convince you to buy it from them. You will find that you will be spammed to death for how EIG like FatCow offer you $1 hosting or $0.01 hosting.

101.jpg

3ms to connect to my site! Same page as above.

Many people pre-judge that share hosting are crap, you won't get wonderful speed there but no. If you join WebHostTalking, you will be notified that there are plenty of share hosting offer decent speed and uptime. MDDHosting rated as #1, comes with A2 Hosting, StableHost, MonstersMegs, FreshRoastedHosting, InMotion Hosting, Site5, SiteGround, NameCheap.

I was on A Small Orange, before joining FRH.
Though it's EIG, they have run individually and perform a great job on handling customer issue.
I'm with them and really satisfied with their speed. But they have really low bandwidth if you try to send huge sum of traffic.

For most of you who don't know the story, HostGator was a good company.
But it went crapped after the EIG bought them, EIG aware of their sales rate were sinked, they have removed the list on Wikipedia of company they have bought. Like FatCow, BlueHost, etc. For what I have read is that, EIG is sending the good server else where.

Shared hosting is only useful in the beginning. Eventually you will have to shift over to VPS and dedicated server.
So, why not get a Digitalocean VPS for the same price and never have to worry. :p

With only 22 request and 600kb I would prob only expect it to be around that anyways. One of my niche sites hosted on GoDaddy is 45 request at 900kb. Either way nice results:).

z3o8gTw.png

By the way I'm not sure why people blame the hosting, I've tested tons of hosting services and the server side always loaded with similar times. It's how the sites built that determines the speed. You could be on the fastest servers in the world and still be slower than most sites if not optimised correctly.

Agreed. Hosting providers are actually the first one to get blamed just because most of the users don't know how everything works on a big picture. Just my opinion though.
1.gif

MI
Back