The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I am sick and tired...

cpb333

Hi all

As per the title, I am sick and tired of blowing off 5 figure within a year, running around trying my hand on every IM methods that came my way...

No consistency, lack of discipline and buying every shiny thing that comes into my inbox...

I am giving myself one last try. I have a budget of 3k, a leadimpact account, account with peerfly and adworkmedia, a few useless domain lying around and a hosting with autoresponder.

Any kind souls out there willing to point the right direction for me? I have abandoned email accounts with constant shiny objects coming in as a start...

And is this the right place to ask...?

What methods have you tried in the past? Focus on one thing solely and master it. I have worked with Facebook and now I'm profiting with it I am exploring PPV.

i had a similar time about a month a go (post here) i am still just breaking even or slightly in the red .
you have a big budget alot more then i have to start so you can make it work

Feel Free the check out my journey

if you wanna see quick cash do mobile cpa (app installs)

or FB with Teespring Campagins With Hot trending topics on what to base your design off of - all about targeting the right people and the right time

But for the long term you really wanna build an email list - but that a side for now but i still recommend you go back and build it

Feel free to pm or post here i am no expert but i try to help others as much as i can

Dont Give up it will come

i had a similar time about a month a go (post here) i am still just breaking even or slightly in the red .
you have a big budget alot more then i have to start so you can make it work

Feel Free the check out my journey

if you wanna see quick cash do mobile cpa (app installs)

or FB with Teespring Campagins With Hot trending topics on what to base your design off of - all about targeting the right people and the right time

But for the long term you really wanna build an email list - but that a side for now but i still recommend you go back and build it

Feel free to pm or post here i am no expert but i try to help others as much as i can

Dont Give up it will come

Hi,

Could you point me in the direction of some info to do with mobile app installs?

Thanks

Thank you all for the replies and suggestions. I am currently driving a cab to make ends meet... i need to make time and sit my ass down to seriously decide which way i want to go... i want to at least break even within a month and with that experience from breaking even, make the next month profitable..
Will also start a journey/follow along and hope the experts here help me along. :)
Thanks again everyone!

MI
Back