The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

I am newbie on CPA, i am trying clicksure

susmanto

affiliate
Pls give me advice aboout traffic source for it. I am using bingads. Good running but no conversion. CPA with 250USD commision. thank you

Welcome to AffiateFix

Try looking into the General Affilate Marketing section. There you will find a number of forums that may help you or even better, you can share your thoughts with us.

Hello susmanto. I have never promoted clicksure offers but it sounds like it pays per sale. Bing ads can be a good way of getting traffic - you have to optimize for the right keywords and ads though.

thank you for reply. yes pay per sale. i am trying one product on bingads now. 400 clicks no converstion. aarrrgh

I suggest you build set up a decent sales funnel. Make two or more landing pages for A/B testing and collect your leads then turn them into profit. But it's really the disappointment to see you have enough click but no sales at all. I suggest you to change the product.

Although ClickSure has bad reputation in the market but still now people make money with them. They sometimes void your payment without no reason. Better we should start a new topic where we can discuss/review about ClickSure.

Pls give me advice aboout traffic source for it. I am using bingads. Good running but no conversion. CPA with 250USD commision. thank you
Awkward, You said "Good running but no conversion", If there is no conversion then what is good running?

banners
Back