The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

I am Newbie I need Click Booth Account

I am Newbie in Affiliate but i want to approve a click booth affiliate account. How can apply? I applied but rejected. How can i get a approve account? anybody can help me to approve an account of click booth.

I am Newbie in Affiliate but i want to approve a click booth affiliate account. How can apply? I applied but rejected. How can i get a approve account? anybody can help me to approve an account of click booth.

They are listed in our Resources area, but they have not been active for a very long time.

What did they say about why you were rejected?

Did you talk to them by phone? Most of the notable networks require a phone interview.

Did you present them with a plan for marketing the offers they have? Without a clear plan, most will reject you.

Did you complete all sections of your application properly?

Last edited:
if some one is serious,
the best way he can get an account is to call them in the phone.
and answer there questions.

They are listed in our Resources area, but they have not been active for a very long time.

What did they say about why you were rejected?

Did you talk to them by phone? Most of the notable networks require a phone interview.

Did you present them with a plan for marketing the offers they have? Without a clear plan, most will reject you.

Did you complete all sections of your application properly?
I completed all sections of my application properly but They required screen shot of my affiliate payment from other network but i am newbie.

I do advise that you find sometime and make a phone call to them. They will be in a position to explain to you in details the areas that you did not do as expected. In so doing, I believe that you will be able to correct the areas and see if you can be approved. Most of the time the process may be automated and thus will just reject every application that comes through.

I do advise that you find sometime and make a phone call to them. They will be in a position to explain to you in details the areas that you did not do as expected. In so doing, I believe that you will be able to correct the areas and see if you can be approved. Most of the time the process may be automated and thus will just reject every application that comes through.
Ok Right thanks for info

Let me add that Clickbooth can be notoriously hard to get in for newbie affiliates. Id suggest for you to go with networks that are easier to get in.

MI
Back