The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

I am new in Max Bounty and Need some Help, actually a lot of help i guess.

xoxnificate

affiliate
Hello Friends...
Well i just got through in Max bounty and i am not at all expert in this affiliate industry.
I have done AFF affiliate before, that also in a very stupid way, and guess what my account was transferred to PPC otherwise i have zero experience and nobody actually helps.

Now my questions are.
How should i promote offers from Max Bounty?
I got to know that i have to use some traffic sources and what else. But how do i do that? How do i get the traffic source? I have no website or anything.
How do i get traffic for the offers i want to promote from MB.
What is the next step. I really need guidance.
I have heard about landing pages. Suppose i go to mingle.com or say any website and my landing page opens up from the user computer. How does that happen and what needs to be done for that? Please help me..I know i am totally new here and your assistance will help me to at least find a way out.

Hello Friends...
Well i just got through in Max bounty and i am not at all expert in this affiliate industry.
I have done AFF affiliate before, that also in a very stupid way, and guess what my account was transferred to PPC otherwise i have zero experience and nobody actually helps.

Now my questions are.
How should i promote offers from Max Bounty?
I got to know that i have to use some traffic sources and what else. But how do i do that? How do i get the traffic source? I have no website or anything.
How do i get traffic for the offers i want to promote from MB.
What is the next step. I really need guidance.
I have heard about landing pages. Suppose i go to mingle.com or say any website and my landing page opens up from the user computer. How does that happen and what needs to be done for that? Please help me..I know i am totally new here and your assistance will help me to at least find a way out.

Welcome to the FIX @xoxnificate and "WOW" you've asked many great questions. So, here are my recommendations. All of your questions demonstrate for me that you are a true Newbie! Where the Newbie Badge with great distinction. Two things begin a Newbies career at the onset, they either take the right direction or they take the wrong direction. Right and wrong are two words I rarely ever use. Everyone that knows me will tell you I despise these two words, but they are needed here for my point.

When someone is serious about making it happen, then the first thing to get done is to learn the basics of the game, a rudimentary knowledge of the tools and players, na dto rely on thier team mates and coaches to give them great advice and direction.

First, visit our Wiki and make sure you have a good understanding of the info provided. I know it may seem a little boring, but your enthusiasm should win over and let you soak it up. Take some notes. Then, head over to this thread
As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started, grab your favorite beverage, a pad and pen, then read the entire thread and take copious notes. No different than college. You want to get schooled in these fine arts? Then get started on your learning to earn curve there! You will see many, or most, of what gets in the way of Newbies. In the content you will see many responses that clearly outline the simple truths of getting a strong foot hold with your new business. Once you'v e made it through to the end of the thread, then add your own well thought out post. Look for a response to your post within a day or so. It's worth it.

Meanwhile, get busy forging relationships here. There are an abundance of great folks here and everyone that succeeds here gets involved with one another.

Look forward to seeing you around the forum @xoxnificate

Welcome to the FIX @xoxnificate and "WOW" you've asked many great questions. So, here are my recommendations. All of your questions demonstrate for me that you are a true Newbie! Where the Newbie Badge with great distinction. Two things begin a Newbies career at the onset, they either take the right direction or they take the wrong direction. Right and wrong are two words I rarely ever use. Everyone that knows me will tell you I despise these two words, but they are needed here for my point.

When someone is serious about making it happen, then the first thing to get done is to learn the basics of the game, a rudimentary knowledge of the tools and players, na dto rely on thier team mates and coaches to give them great advice and direction.

First, visit our Wiki and make sure you have a good understanding of the info provided. I know it may seem a little boring, but your enthusiasm should win over and let you soak it up. Take some notes. Then, head over to this thread
As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started, grab your favorite beverage, a pad and pen, then read the entire thread and take copious notes. No different than college. You want to get schooled in these fine arts? Then get started on your learning to earn curve there! You will see many, or most, of what gets in the way of Newbies. In the content you will see many responses that clearly outline the simple truths of getting a strong foot hold with your new business. Once you'v e made it through to the end of the thread, then add your own well thought out post. Look for a response to your post within a day or so. It's worth it.

Meanwhile, get busy forging relationships here. There are an abundance of great folks here and everyone that succeeds here gets involved with one another.

Look forward to seeing you around the forum @xoxnificate

hey tjtutor thanks for your advice.

banners
Back