The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

I am New Here

S

shaho osman

Hi Guys
My Name is Shaho and started network marketing about a week ago.
I currently have accounts with MaxBounty, MGCash and Monetise. I have managed to generate about $100 with Monetise but I have spent more in LeadImpact and have not made anything with MGcash and MB. I really appreciate it if you could Help me to get better in running campaigns and making more money.

I havent thought about it yet, what about my niches? R they any good? coz i have spent around $200 and just earned a $100
but I have an issue with landing pages and call to action. any suggestion

Hi Guys
My Name is Shaho and started network marketing about a week ago.

Hi @shaho osman , how's it going? It's great to have you here. Welcome to the AffiliateFix!

I currently have accounts with MaxBounty, MGCash and Monetise. I have managed to generate about $100 with Monetise but I have spent more in LeadImpact and have not made anything with MGcash and MB. I really appreciate it if you could Help me to get better in running campaigns and making more money.

Sounds as though you are just getting under way with your business. If you are new and just starting out, your numbers are typical in some ways. We all have failed campaigns, yours is not, it just needs to be tweaked and the best way to do that is learning to sharpen your skills with your data from your tracker.

Maybe starting a thread in our tracker forum (Tracking and Optimization) would get you some answers about refining your campaigns to get them producing a positive ROI.

Hi and welcome to fix.

You should write down on a piece of paper or on a notepad specific questions, or specific problems or specific campaigns. Then make a thread of each of these questions, problems and campaigns in their appropriate place and your chance will be higher to get the answer you need.

For your campaigns that you want some help, talk about them in detail if you can (without telling us what you are promoting and what traffic source). This way you have a better chance to get more precise answers.

Being to broad in your questions may waste your time and perhaps not draw the attention to the people who can actually help you.

Keep the specifics such as the specific offer and the traffic source to yourself. Talking about the type of offer (Tech support, videogames or as seen on TV) and type of traffic source (like PPV) is fine and it will help you getting the answers you need.

It is your campaign and if it work well, then you earn your money. You do not want to create competitors which will happen if you post ALL the details of your campaign.

Even if you have a hard time, the answers you could get could make it possible for others to succeed where you failed. You do not want that. Take the time you need, learn to earn, keep trying and then succeed and then go party down and have fun with the huge pile of money you get.

A lot of newcomers just post generic questions and they do not get much info of good quality.

I havent thought about it yet, what about my niches? R they any good? coz i have spent around $200 and just earned a $100
but I have an issue with landing pages and call to action. any suggestion

They are good niches, however for adult traffic the payouts are usually higher. Which are your average payouts for those verticals?

They are good niches, however for adult traffic the payouts are usually higher. Which are your average payouts for those verticals?
it really depends. around $10-15 . but I dont get much clicks. i have good impressions but people dont click on my Ads i suppose its because the call to action is not strong.. I have to do alot of readings and improve on the keyword suggestions maybe

banners
Back