The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I Am New Here

Happy to find this group. Ready to learn from everyone here.
Hope everyone is Ire.

Hey there @Wah_Gwan_Jamica and welcome to the AffiliateFix! Happy to have you onboard with us.

Okay, "Ire" is the stock symbol for Bank of Ireland, it's also an English word for anger. Wanna' fill us in on this?

You will learn from everyone here. Everyone has golden nuggets of info in one way or another. We have an abundance of marketers at every level that contribute daily. We also have a great group of network reps, traffic source reps, and tools reps very busy in the forum and offering awesome guidance.

For every Newbie, we recommend the following to get you up and running:

Every business needs:

1. a plan
2. a schedule for research, learning, and execution
3. a budget.

Remember to read through our WIKI and get to know the basics as well as some of the buzz words in the industry.

I also recommend reading the following thread:

As a Newbie, What Stops You From Getting Started

Here is a set of immediate goals:

1. Get a VPS
2. Select a vertical
3. Select a tracker
4. Select a couple of networks and get your approval
5. Select a traffic source
6. Create a schedule for researching, learning (training), and working. This is a business, treat it as such!
7. Create a budget for every expense (daily, weekly, monthly)
8. Be very active in this forum by researching, asking questions, helping others when you are able.

As well, I highly recommend you join the DOJO as it is full of great tools and contributions for successful marketers.

We look forward to seeing you around the forum!

T J

P.S: hit the "Introductions Thread" (this thread) everyday to welcome other new members to our cozy community, it means a lot to folks to know they are recognized, known, and welcome!

banners
Back