The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I am in CPA business for the last 6 Months Now!!

CPAEXPERT

earnings.png
View attachment 4648 I am showing my income from one network!

Its been six months i have been working now!

View attachment 4647

Last edited:
@Mono101 /i am using two different adult traffic sources for same ad, exoclick/adxpansion and 50on red for some web offers//using dual traffic method for some - that is one after another, this is my way of doing it and it is not illegal, and working really goodf.. it is just i am paying extra, but it is converting, so it doesnt matter, as one traffic source for one particular niche was not working and i was losing money, so if the user closes the landing page, otherone backs up.

Last edited:
@CPAEXPERT how much money have you started with? the investment.
and what could you advise me when it comes to the PPV network,
which network is working out really good for you?

@prafpat: yes i created my own creative and running offers from Mundo and other affiliate network...
@sandsnow: When i started at the beginning i had to incur big loss, but i took it as my learning stage, and noted everything i could from my mistake, i retrieved data and filtered and scaled it as much i could, first three - four months i was only losing money , i was getting conversion but my expense was way more as i did not know much about it, still learning everyday.. I invested 200USD in 7search out of which i only 55USD was my profit and rest were all loss, i heard that 7search traffic needs lot of filtration from bots traffic, and did complain them, and they wanted me to give them my tracking data, where it clearly shows 90% of they traffic are bots traffic, i did block the subs from there and kept running, though i still run as it is very cheap but do not keep any expectations and thats where i started my CPA, so still want to be with them..
Then i lost a lot of money in Juicy Ads, Traffic Junky, exoclick say i invested all total of 750USD in 1month and 440USD in just 2weeks, in all the premium websites like xhmster, redtube, and kept running the offer, and all my money were drained so fast, i did make some conversion but it was of no use, it mainly happend as i thought buying traffic from reputed Traffic source will do the job, i did not know how to scale it properly and was not making any profit..so i extracted the data and scaled it, optimized it.. i then invested 1000USD in one of the PPV website and earned some from there, it was a huge risk for me to invest such amount, and after lot of hardwork, i have started earning money...and not losing any more money at the moment...i am still paying off my credit card interest and bills, hopefully i will recover soon!!
I can suggest you a PPV network like traffic vance, lead impact, 50onred, but it requires demographic study and u need to spy the offer..Do not invest much in one offer, if it does not convert.

Last edited:
MI
Back