The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

I am here with a new affiliate program

marketraise2005

Whether you're a small site or have millions of page views each day, the MarketRaise Affiliate Program can help you increase your revenue simply by sending consumers looking for SEO/SEM or software/web development requirements to MarketRaise website.

MarketRaise is committed to the success of each of our affiliates. Some of the benefits you'll enjoy as an MarketRaise Affiliate include:

* Highest payouts possible through a tiered payout schedule.The more leads you send to MarketRaise , the more you'll make per lead.
* Excellent conversion rates.
* Fast commission payouts on the first business day of each month.
* Automated daily reports providing previous day's results sent to your e-mail.

Our program is free and easy to join. Becoming an affiliate only takes a few minutes. What are you waiting for?

http://www.shareasale.com/shareasale.cfm?merchantID=10072

Regards,
MarketRaise

Merchants that post here and want to get free exposure should be sure
that before they do they are living up to high integrity marketing standards.

I get spams galore from MarketRaise. I'm talking sometimes 8 emails a day - same subject over and over again. I've tried opting out to no avail.

Now there's always a chance this is not you or it's one of your affiliates, but you are also responsible for your affiliates if they are spamming.

These are HTML emails that look like they are coming from you.

I'm not an affiliate or a customer and never opted in - plus have tried opting out. Here are a few I've gotten but I had deleted at least 60 emails from you guys.

8 of these
Date: Tue Jan 2 06:30:45 2007
To: <emails@marketraiseindia.com>
Subject: Affiliate Newsletter from Marketraise
(Note I am not an affiliate)

4 of these
To: <emails@marketraiseindia.com>
Subject: Strategic Newsletter from Marketraise

4 of these: General Newsletter from Marketraise

banners
Back