The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I am happy to be here

Larwee

<b><font size=2>In Memoriam - Loyal Administrator<
affiliate
Some of you might already know me as being a member of the staff at GeekVillage. I am still there, but I have joined the staff here. I am a moderator and a proud member of what Linda calls her "Mod Squad."

I am interested in just about everything associated with being a webmaster, including making money. So I am sure I will be posting on a number of different topics.

I have a special interest in people who are just getting started. Some of these people have very high hopes and all they really need is some help. After a while, some of them end up doing very well and then helping others.

I am serious about things when I need to be, but I also love to have fun. I hope that will become obvious in my posts. You'll find out a lot more about me from my posts than I could put in an introduction.

Linda has a fine community. It is growing and improving. It is a great group of people helping each other.

I will be active in the community, so you will be seeing a lot of me. I am going to enjoy it and I hope to be able to at least do a few things that will be helpful.

As I said, I am happy to be here.

Hi Larwee,

So glad you joined us and I'm proud to have you join the 5 Star moderator team.

Hey guys - please join me in welcoming Larwee! I've been after him to be a moderator for awhile now because of the great thread starters and replies he gives and overall great job he does over at Geek Village. Glad he finally accepted my offer. He's a tough negotiator though. Had to give him the corner office with the view! :p

I'll be doing a formal intro down in the community forum. I also just set up Larwees new "Webmaster Universe" forum here at 5 star. Stay tuned for lots of good articles, tips and insights there. http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5staraffiliateprograms.com/forumdisplay.php?f=47

MI
Back