The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

I am getting Really Mad because of Adcenter !

Ahmed Tarek

Affiliate Manager
Affiliate Manager
Hey guys !

I have never got accepted with bing ads , my credit card is not accepted there so i have no choice than using vccs or buying accounts and both are getting banned !

Is there anyone who knows how to pass through this process ?

Are you pushing legit stuff? Have you been warned? Is it always the same campaign?

yes , i am pushing legit stuff , they never warned me and i have tried toolbars , weight loss and loans , nothing worked even with a lander !!

i really dunno how to pass that activation process while they don't accept my credit card !

What country are you from? Some countries (I do not know which) aren't accepted nor will the payment method (CC) be accepted. Buying accounts is bad. Your IP is probably banned by now. May have to use a new IP but no proxy because they will catch that too.

Jonathan

Iam from Egypt , my credit card cannot be added to the account ! thats why it didn't work with me ! buying accs also didn't work , the only time One acc worked when i created using a bank from usa with an entorpay vcc , it worked perfectly but was banned later :(

any suggestions ? i've added you on skype btw !

I will work on getting an AdCenter rep in here very soon but they are pretty hard to come by.

MI
Back