Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

i am form china and i new to affiliate marketing

tourist

affiliate
hi all
i am form china and i new to affiliate marketing for English or foreigne. as me
my English is very poor .sorry .
i doning internet marketing for 5 years and i do china cpa but as me not do internet marketing for foreign .because my English level . hope someone help me .

best of luck .

tourist

Hi bro,

Ah, you from China? I can speak Chinese, maybe I can give you some suggestion.

PS: PM me so that we can chat further there...

Hi i need help if someone can...whre i cn run ppc for tech support in low cost to generate calls as well as what r the most trafic website with low cost for high traffic.so that i cn get more leads for my business. Thnk u if sm1 cn help me

hi all
i am form china and i new to affiliate marketing for English or foreigne. as me
my English is very poor .sorry .
i doning internet marketing for 5 years and i do china cpa but as me not do internet marketing for foreign .because my English level . hope someone help me .

best of luck .

tourist
QQ号给我,一起交流啊,我也是新手。

I love chines man. you told ,you are very poor English.If you know English is the international language so every learn must be learn t English.I am giving some suggestion to learn English.
1.Everyday you will learn 30 word vocabulary.After 1 month lather you will learn 2700 vocabulary word.When you learn 2700 vocabulary word automatically you are a strong English man.

All the best
sahariaremon

I love chines man. you told ,you are very poor English.If you know English is the international language so every learn must be learn t English.I am giving some suggestion to learn English.
1.Everyday you will learn 30 word vocabulary.After 1 month lather you will learn 2700 vocabulary word.When you learn 2700 vocabulary word automatically you are a strong English man.

All the best
sahariaremon
thanks for advice.
but I guess 2700 word that is not enough.because you konw 2700 word as I konw 2700 word that is complete different.although they all the same 2700 word vocabulary.

banners
Back