The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Hullo from California

eyloni

affiliate
Hi. I'm an Internet Business Consultant starting out on my own after 10+ yrs working at web companies doing everything from guerilla SEO in the days where infoseek was updating submissions on the fly and hotbot was king, starting affiliate programs, running email promotions and to running a multi channel contact center in the Caribbean.

Been away from affiliate marketing for a few years and boy the landscape changed... but the attitude remains the same. I look forward to interacting, learning, re:learning and contributing. One of my first clients is looking to start a Judaica gift shop affiliate program so you'll hear from me about that at some point :)

Eylon

Welcome to 5 Star, Eylon.

I'm sure things really do look a lot different after being away for a few years. But I know you will quickly get back into the swing of things.

Thanks for becoming a 5 Star member. This is the perfect place to help bring you up to speed.

You have an interesting background.

We look forward to your participation.

Hi Eylon,

Welcome to 5 Star and welcome back to the game. Let us know if we can answer any questions and jump into discussions you would like to contribute to.

banners
Back