The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  Direct Affiliate

.htaccess file

I have looked at the site and there is no htaccess issues whatsoever. The site has multiple languge sections, and many of the pages are in the supplemental index(SI) = (not good). The site in general has a low PR, and a large site with low PR normally results in (SI) inclusion. To get rid of this, you MUST increase your page rank across the board.

My suggestions are that you get some decent value PR backlinks to your site, also focus on getting deeplinks to your inner index pages (domain.com/german/ index.htm ) is the inner index page for the German translated pages. Try and get these from german language pages, and also make the backlink anchortext the german language version.

All of this should help bring the site up to a better level in the eyes of Google. They will see that natural language sites are linking to your language pages, and thus will see them as more 'worthy' of inclusion in the main index.

Thank you Old Welch Guy,

This means that we have to get a high number of external links to each language version? And this is the only issue I could address?

lala

Cheers, will look into that...

Links from relevant directories and business partners with high page rank would be suitable?

lala

HIgh page rank is what will get those pages out of the supplemental. You can also cross link the various corresponding translated pages sitewide.

I will try to follow your advice as much as I can:)

The only problem is that it seems not so easy to get external links from sites with high page rank. Checked the sites of the business partners and their page rank is mostly not existing;-(

lala

banners
Back