The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

Howdy Everybody!

apondonet

Bumped into this board while checking out what everybody else is doing in this Marketing Business.

I recently started an Article Marketing Directory...and I am looking for ideas.

I have checked out a few threads and this looks like an OK place.

So, I have pitched my tent!

Hi there apondonet,

Welcome to 5 Star. Glad you pitched your tent and hope you have fun learning and sharing with us. Feel free to post some of your articles in our article section if you like.

apondonet said:
I recently started an Article Marketing Directory...and I am looking for ideas.
QUOTE]

Hi,

Welcome to five stars.
Have fun.

Would you give more explaining:
-What are the idea you are looking..
-What kind of tolls you are using now to enhance yr Marketing Business

montyauto:

Thanks for the warm welcome!

I am looking for ideas especially in the "Affiliate Marketing" area. Despite having been on the net for six years now, I haven't developed a 'unique product' that belongs to me and only me.....I have been promoting products belonging to other people, which is OK but I believe the most successful affiliate marketers are those who promote their own unique products. Correct me if I am wrong.

I own a brand new article marketing directory which I would like to use as a springboard for a product of my own ....a product yet to be determined, hence the groping around for ideas :)

To Linda:

I have a web-hosting article that deals with 'How to look for a web-host'. It doesn't deal with affiliate marketing directly....even though it's obvious that affiliate marketers do need info on how to select a good web hosting company.

I am wondering if it would be OK to post it.

I have tried posting an article several times here:
http://affiliate-marketing-forums.5...isplay.php?f=29

....I keep getting error 406.

The resource cannot be displayed
The resource you are looking for cannot be opened by your browser.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
HTTP Error 406 - Not acceptable
Internet Explorer
--------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'll try another browser.

Last edited by a moderator:
A little late to the game, but welcome to 5 Star apondonet. It looks as though you will be a valuable resource for our members and should have you have any questions, this is definitely the place to be.

By the way, very nice article :) - wish I had it when I was just starting out online.

~ Teli

MI
Back