The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How You Run Your PPV Campaigns?

$5x7 I prefer to know results much faster so I can adjust instead of wait for 30 days to see if it has any chances. Preparing process on my end is much longer tho. I try to know what is done by others, what is liked by affiliate network, how I could expand funnel if it works a bit of theory that sometimes is not even used but you know brainstorming is funniest part for me ;)

Thanks,

always i let the campaign with $20 in Cap so i can analyze results as fast as possible because we buy traffic for one reason to make more money in short time ... cuz if we want to spend a lot of time in testing we can try SEO or free traffic methods ..etc

always i let the campaign with $20 in Cap so i can analyze results as fast as possible because we buy traffic for one reason to make more money in short time ... cuz if we want to spend a lot of time in testing we can try SEO or free traffic methods ..etc

Totally make sense. So how do you start a campaign? Do you DL to multiple offers and test which offer converts with particular keywords and start optimizing with LP, or straight away start with LP?
What's the best method to start testing a campaign?

Thanks
Vanson

We start away with LP, reason behind is that you can presell your user something and create a funnel later on that will benefit you much better. With DL there is a problem that none of offers is optimized for pop up size, but some people make it work.

Thanks,

for me i always start with Landing pages .. i don't never ever try to DL a campaign specially in CPV traffic because u need to let the user know what this offer is about and i always use "indirect" Way to promote i mean if i want to promote WIn iPhone 5 offer i use in LP something like which phone have the best camera and i make a VS landing Page & when the user choose something i send him to a LP2 that say : you have been selected to get an iphone for free .. and then i send it to the offer page and i make money :D

banners
Back