The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How would you improve this Facebook Ads campaign?

promes

affiliate
Hey guys, I'm going to launch a FB Ads campaign in a very few, and I would like to have your opinion and advises about the setup. Do you think it can be improved?

Basically I work directly with the advertiser, and they have two offers: 1 - A direct linking that brings the user to the offer and; 2 - An ebook download in order to capture potential client emails.

I want to split test a minimum of 3 images and 3 ad copies, and run the ad (initially) in 2 different target groups. All the ads will run on the newsfeed.

According to to that, my initial setup is the following:

Campaign 1: Direct linking | Target 1 | Newsfeed
AD set1: Image1 - AD set2: Image2 - AD set3: Image3
[Where each AD set has 3 ads: Copy1, Copy2 & Copy3]

Campaign 2: Direct linking | Target 2 | Newsfeed
Same structure than the previous one but for another targeted audience

Campaign 3: Ebook Downloads | Target 1 | Newsfeed
Same structure than the previous ones and having the same public than the first campaign

Campaign 4: Ebook Downloads | Target 4 | Newsfeed
Same structure than the previous ones and having the same public than the second campaign

So in total there's 36 ads to run. I expect to spend around $2-3 per ad, so a total spent of $72-108 for testing.

What do you think about this setup? Any suggestion to improve it?
Thanks!

A bit messy for me. First you want to find your best audience. I would go: 1 campaign, 2 ad sets. ad set1 - taregt 1 , adset 2 - target 2. go with 2 copy X 3 pics or 1 copy with 6 pics just for testing the targeting. run for 3 days or so, pick a winner audience. then start your 3 copy test. pick a winner. start image test. you can then do an age band test.for the direct link vs lander test I would setup a split-test in tracker to do it (50-50).

You can try RHS ad placement as well. Test your ads and find which one is converting then make two or three ads like wining one. Also test which one is more converting direct link or lead collection. I must say there are no alternative for testing.

Thank you very much guys... Honestly your approach seems much better and simpler than my initial one. I will go for the target first with a simplified ad set and later try to find out the winner/best placement. Thanks :)

MI
Back