The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “1Win

How well email submit campaigns work?

How well do email submit campaigns work?

• Total voters
I would like to know what works better for affiliates.

To begin with, we have a visiting expert this week, Matuloo. Go over to his threads here and ask a few questions of him. We have Experts Week many times a year. We invite experts from all areas of online marketing as a gift to our members. Give it a go.

As for your original question, I can make an argument for both.

Email submits are great for a Newbie to cut their teeth on because the campaigns costs are relatively low compared to full registrations. Also, the angles, triggers, and calls to action for email submits are easier to manage as they are less demanding for an email compared to full registration paths.

Full registrations are generally a much higher payout, and for some of us, this make the job an easy one. You see, those of us that have developed skill sets for lead gens in markets like real estate, finance, and insurance, torte, etc., we are accustomed to the presentation required to entice prospects to turn over all that information.

I guess the real question is, do you have the budget to get into full registration funnels? If you do, then I highly advise grinding away at those offers.

It will take the same amount of time for you to learn one over the other. So, if you can afford it, go for the better payout. Just remember this, there will be disappointments no matter which path you take. There will be struggles with both. There will be hair pulling, head slapping, and the eventual "I'm losing money" complaint with both!

First off, you are not losing money. You are buying data that tells you where the money is. You just have to pay the piper to learn how to get the data, how to read it, and how to take action on it. It's the same for both.

banners
Back