The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How we turned -ROI campaings into +300% 2-3k/day profit camps with one(1) simple trick(LPs inside)

EliasK

affiliate
Hi,

Wanted just share fast case study about landers rebranding

Everyone probably know these landers
RFya5WP.png
x0QtYTf.png

They were really hot last summer, and lookslike some guys still uses them
We also used them and performance started slowly decrease

So what we did?
Firstly we looked your stats: oh god dam, so many samsung users, so we just rebranded that iphone LP into samsung LP
GKMBY5a.png

Boom: over 300% ROI with simple rebranding

Then we started digging more and more deeper
who fuck uses facebook in 2015?
We made research and found that Snapchat/instagram is now more hot than Facebook
pY6Zb9s.png

We rebranded FB LP to lookslike snapchat LP and again ROI went up

Also googleplus style lander worked great, when we targeted only to android
V6AGA4w.png

TL;DR: Dont use same landers that everyone uses, you can make them easily profitable with rebranding them

Thanks for sharing these tips with us, best guide on increasing ROI. I appreciate you taking out time and writing this for us.

Btw, I noticed a funny thing in the lander, somebody got his playstation4 in email.

ZnPPpHm.png

Haha, Jokes aside, peace!!!

Regards
IndeXer

We started seeing a few landing pages branded as Samsung start cropping up pretty regularly over at AdsXposed over the last few weeks. I wonder if they're yours ;).

For anybody with an account, here's a few I found at first glance:

we ran these campaings last summer/autum

And anyways, Adsxposed sucks, its so easy to cloak/block

Maybe IP blocking is not the way to go ;)

We're also using actual browsers though, not some half-baked PhantomJS solution or something. We very rarely get cloaked. I'm always up for a friendly competition though if someone wants to test their cloaking abilities against our scrapers :).

Let's not hijack this thread though, some useful/interesting ideas were dropped in OP's post.

Good job you are doing buddy. I am happy that you are truly getting the rewards to the large efforts you have invested into the tasks. I however so much concerned on the sources of traffic you are using. If it is possible kindly be free to share so that we can also follow in your footsteps.

Hi,

Wanted just share fast case study about landers rebranding

Everyone probably know these landers
RFya5WP.png
x0QtYTf.png

They were really hot last summer, and lookslike some guys still uses them
We also used them and performance started slowly decrease

So what we did?
Firstly we looked your stats: oh god dam, so many samsung users, so we just rebranded that iphone LP into samsung LP
GKMBY5a.png

Boom: over 300% ROI with simple rebranding

Then we started digging more and more deeper
who fuck uses facebook in 2015?
We made research and found that Snapchat/instagram is now more hot than Facebook
pY6Zb9s.png

We rebranded FB LP to lookslike snapchat LP and again ROI went up

Also googleplus style lander worked great, when we targeted only to android
V6AGA4w.png

TL;DR: Dont use same landers that everyone uses, you can make them easily profitable with rebranding them

So simple and so effective. Another great example of how focusing on MARKETING (i.e. angles, your message, etc.) is way more important then the traffic source!

MI
Back