monetizer expertmobi
Dismiss Notice
Welcome to Our Community
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

How To Verified My Youtube Channel

Discussion in 'General Affiliate Marketing Forum' started by Dr. Evil, Jan 2, 2016.

1. Dr. Evil

Dr. Evil Affiliate affiliate

Do you know any good method to verified my YouTube channel which has very low amount of videos, views and subscribers?

2. monetizer
  3. azgold

azgold Moderator moderator affiliate

I can't remember how they did mine. Think they just sent me a text. Is that an option for you?

4. Dr. Evil

This is already have done in order to upload long videos on YouTube. I just wanted to know how do I get verified like Justin Biber or Taylor Swift?

5. azgold

azgold Moderator moderator affiliate

Ohhh, gotcha. I've no idea how Justin and Taylor type people get verified. Maybe have to provide ID?

6. Dewlance

Dewlance Affiliate affiliate

I think this is only for celebrity or peoples who is popular. Once you will get popular then maybe you need to provide your id/etc to youtube for verification.

This is exact like facebook/twitter verification. If you are popular then your account can be get verified or you have a some position in govt and there is risk that other can make a fake account then they will mark your account as a verified else no.

7. Dr. Evil

I have found some helpful information here Channels with Verified Names - YouTube Help

Looks like I need to me very popular in a local or international arena or have to create my own brand and give them suitable information about my business. It seem to me a long term process but worthy for growing audience. On the other hand marketer did really well on their verified YouTube channel: Gary Vaynerchuk
    I wish I could made this kind of channel and grow audience one day.

Featured Resources (View All)

MI