The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

How to utilize a team of 10-15 outsourcers?

youngty

affiliate
Hey Greg, It's great to hear your success story. Well i was curious about what would be the best method to utilize a team of outsourcers, they're from the phililippines, they've done previous work for me in the past, but i frequently get messages from them on skype, asking me do i have any work available for them. They specialize in web development, article writing, video marketing. They don't really know that much about cpa offers that much and they aren't entrepreneurial minded therefore if they don't have someone giving them work to do, they will just remain unemployed.. I have a few networks im signed up with, what would you suggest in a predicament like this? I really wish to start an cpa marketing ARMY just need maybe some inspiration and advice.... Thanks

Wish you well

You need to have a business before you can hire workers. I doubt if you need 10-15 folks when starting out, but 1 or 2 would prolly help.

It's not your responsibility to employ these people. It's your job is to make money.

They won't be of much help outside of mechanical tasks.

Unless you can identify their skills and re-package them as services. There's money to be made that way provided the quality is there.

banners
Back