The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Propeller”/  MyBid

How to Track Cost/ROI in Voluum for Decisive

arbiinc

affiliate
Since Decisive doesn't support the cost variable, how can I track my ROI using Voluum? I know it can be done in excel but how can I do this automatically in Voluum?

Please take the time and read. Educate your self!

Cost models – Customer Feedback & Support

Its' as simple as that. Please post your reply once you have found your answer... clue... (cpc)

Hey Snarry, thanks for your reply. Decisive doesn't have "bid" parameter for cost.
Here is the full list of available parameters: Supported Tracking Macros

I may be wrong but if I chose CPC and $0.01 for cost, do I still need to enter "bid" parameter in the traffic source?

So what didn't you understand ?
  • Auto – this option is only available if the traffic source is setup with a cost parameter and placeholder, see the below 50onRed Intext example.
So in your case, NO. You will not need that parameters.

Use
  • CPC – the cost will be calculated based on the number of visits to the campaign URL multiplied by the CPC value

• Auto – this option is only available if the traffic source is setup with a cost parameter and placeholder, see the below 50onRed Intext example.

Use
  • CPC – the cost will be calculated based on the number of visits to the campaign URL multiplied by the CPC value
Thanks Snarry, it makes sense now.

Use

Hey Snarry,

I tried experimenting with one of my campaigns. I used CPC with a cost of $0.01. Instead of showing the actual cost from decisive in voluum, its showing me only $0.01 per click which is not accurate. What am I doing wrong here?

Adsbridge tool will do it for you. You can sit and watch. One of the best thing about it is that AdsBridge TDS, tracker and LP builder are FREE TO USE while they are in Beta testing right now with no traffic limitations.
Be sure to check it out.

Adsbridge tool will do it for you. You can sit and watch. One of the best thing about it is that AdsBridge TDS, tracker and LP builder are FREE TO USE while they are in Beta testing right now with no traffic limitations.
Be sure to check it out.
Could Adsbridge count CPM?

MI
Back