The Most Active and Friendliest
Affiliate Marketing Community Online!

“Adavice”/  “RollerAds”/

How to Succeed With Clickbank...

Karmand93

affiliate
Here again,

Making sales with clickbank is NOT hard at all once you know how to do it. Think about baking a cake...once you know the recipe, you can do it over and over again - the same thing applies to clickbank/affiliate marketing.

The very first thing you would need to succeed with clickbank is targeted traffic. As you probably already know, everything in this industry starts with traffic.

No traffic = no potential to make sales.

Now, where most people fail is by doing direct linking to a clickbank product and hoping to magically make sales. In fact, over 90% of the product on clickbank would need some form of pre-selling in order to make sales consistently.

Imagine that you are the prospect and you click on an Ad about reversing diabetes. Immediately you are directed to a sales page, and after 30 minutes or so, you are asked to buy the product.

Would you buy it?

Most people would say NO, because something crucial is lacking...and that something is called TRUST.

Believe it or not, people actually love to spend money on stuff that would benefit them. But the truth is; they don't know you , they don't trust you...and hence, they won't buy from you.

You have to realize that most people have been burnt/scammed online before, so they are more cautious.

Now, one way to counter this is by pre-selling the prospect. By pre-selling, you create a little bit of trust, and you also put them...sub-consciously in the buying state, which can improve sales drastically.

So instead of:

Traffic => sales page

Try this instead (my current method and it works like charm):

Traffic => landing page(presell/an article or advertorial page) => salespage

Another way, would be to direct them to a squeeze page and collect their email address, in exchange for something like an ebook. Some clickbank vendors usually have a giveaway ebook, that you can use. Or you can create yours and be different.

Now that you have their email address, keep sending them useful/beneficial information. And eventually (believe it or not), they will buy from you. Essentially by providing them the ebook + other valuable information through your email sequences, you create trust. And through the principle of reciprocity, they will BUY.

These methods if mastered, works like charm.

Assuming that you do it correctly, the only thing that would really determine how much you can make, is the amount of targeted traffic you can send through your funnel.

This is essentially clickbank in its nut shell. And yes, it might seem like a lot of work at first, but like I said...once it's mastered, making sales consistently(daily) on clickbank won't be an issue.

Hope this post helps some of you.

Best

thanks man for this valuable info
look at my funnel you may like it. i'm using it to maximise my profit from eash campaign
Traffic => 1- Landing page => sale page (under 10$ offer: everyone can buy something with price like that even if not knowing but after building trust by sending them valuable info in email you can sell them what you want and as we know who buy something with 10$ will buy 25$ and who buy 25$ can buy 98$ etc...)
+> 2- Exit Traffic => Exit Popup => sale page (under 10$ offers work better here)

Yes, that's true. if you look at product like the fat burning kicthen on Clickbank, although it's over saturated now, the reason it has high Gravity is not only because it converts, but also because of the price.

And yes, if you can further create trust, you can sell them more higher price offers.

Is your landing page a squeeze page too or just pure content? I don't know if directing them to a website post about the subject and have a button to the offer or just a squeeze page where I collect the email. What do you think?

Thanks for this thread,
Carlos Polanco

Is your landing page a squeeze page too or just pure content? I don't know if directing them to a website post about the subject and have a button to the offer or just a squeeze page where I collect the email. What do you think?

Thanks for this thread,
Carlos Polanco

I do pure content and then direct them to the offer. This works, but try to keep the content consistent. As in, if your page is talking about "diabetes", don't have an ad or link about losing weight on the same page - this will decrease conversion.

You want to make sure they fully read the content before directing them to the offer.

I do pure content and then direct them to the offer. This works, but try to keep the content consistent. As in, if your page is talking about "diabetes", don't have an ad or link about losing weight on the same page - this will decrease conversion.

You want to make sure they fully read the content before directing them to the offer.
Awesome! They read a little bit and see that you know what you're talking about and then you recommend them "the product". I'm thinking about having a button at the top of the post to see if that improves CR.

Thanks for the answer.

a perfect guide for noobs like me..thanks bro..
where do you gain traffic for your landing page or blog ? is it paid traffic ?
i really have problem with traffic..

Awesome! They read a little bit and see that you know what you're talking about and then you recommend them "the product". I'm thinking about having a button at the top of the post to see if that improves CR.

Thanks for the answer.

Having a button at the top of the post will surely improve CTR, but does not improve conversion. A prospect who really has a problem will read through the whole post first, before clicking on the redirect button.

Actually having the prospect read through the whole post, would mean two things:

- Since they have time to read through your entire post, they probably have some time to watch the whole sales video as well.

- Also, the longer they stay on your website/page, the higher the chance of making a sale, once they are re-directed.

So try and improve your landing page and make it more catchy, so they read through it.

a perfect guide for noobs like me..thanks bro..
where do you gain traffic for your landing page or blog ? is it paid traffic ?
i really have problem with traffic..

Yes, I do paid traffic.

There are lots of ways to get traffic:

Try Bidvertiser - had some success with them, nothing big though. Traffic volume is not the best.

Adclickmedia - Traffic volume is not the best, but they have quality traffic.

Test out 7search - can be hit or miss depending on the offer, I had some offer convert on there on clickbank...even with direct linking.

Bing ads - Good traffic

Advertise.com - Testing out this network soon, the volume and quality is good, I have heard. Although they have a high initial deposit amount.

Plenty of fish - had some conversion with them, although they are not accepting advertisers at this moment. Can be lucrative if targeted correctly.

Advertising.com - Quality traffic with good volume

Yahoo gemini - if you can get your ads approved, its a gold mine.

My advice to you is chose one and stick with it, until you have mastered it. Then move on to another.

Yes, I do paid traffic.

There are lots of ways to get traffic:

Try Bidvertiser - had some success with them, nothing big though. Traffic volume is not the best.

Adclickmedia - Traffic volume is not the best, but they have quality traffic.

Test out 7search - can be hit or miss depending on the offer, I had some offer convert on there on clickbank...even with direct linking.

Bing ads - Good traffic

Advertise.com - Testing out this network soon, the volume and quality is good, I have heard. Although they have a high initial deposit amount.

Plenty of fish - had some conversion with them, although they are not accepting advertisers at this moment. Can be lucrative if targeted correctly.

Advertising.com - Quality traffic with good volume

Yahoo gemini - if you can get your ads approved, its a gold mine.

My advice to you is chose one and stick with it, until you have mastered it. Then move on to another.

Thanks for the recommendation but i'm not in good financial situation for now.
Any tips for free traffic ? :)

@YONDAIME HOKAGE The best, and really only ways, to get free traffic is producing valuable content and effective SEO. You want to create something that people want to read. Garner a social media following. Create a Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc. account to promote your website / product(s), post regularly on all platforms (consider using software that makes managing all these accounts easier), do work to gather followers. One thing you can do is content locking free stuff, like guides that you have that you're free to give away. You can post those where they'll get some impressions, and in order to unlock the content they'll need to add you on some social media platform. Social Media shares and likes on reputable sites are the kind of affiliations that google likes.

Do some research on back-links and SEO (Search Engine Optimization). Do research on keywords related to your site / product(s) and try to rank on google for those keywords. Since you don't have paid traffic, you probably don't want to look at huge keywords like "how to lose weight" but more specific ones like "best methods for losing weight using an elliptical." Closely study all of the webpages that rank on the first 1, or maybe 2 pages for those keywords. See what kind of content they have, what kinds of phrases they use (phrases are important like keywords), and most importantly, search for their link on google to see what pages have linked it to get a rough idea of their back links. links are a bit more complicated than looking into just the links that go directly to that site, but you'll get a bit of a better idea of how back links work just by doing some back link research, but basically besides the links directly to the target site / landing page on the front page(s) for those keywords, you also want to see links to the sites with the direct links on them, links from the target page, etc. (sorry if that's hard to follow, TLDR: back link and SEO research :p)

One important thing to note is that the rules for back links (especially via google rankings) has changed in the not too distant past, so make sure any information you read up on is up to date. For example there used to be tools that would post variations of advertisements to hundreds or even thousands of sites in order to create more links to your website, but all these websites were really spammy and this was very common, so google actually punishes your ranking for these kinds of things in a way that is hard to recover from, so just be careful and make sure your SEO and back links are valuable.

Additionally, it's important to at least be informed about Yahoo and Bing SEO, which are a bit different, and you could even focus directly on them if you prefer, but the healthiest approach is probably one suited to all or most of them.

Free traffic takes time, so in a sense no traffic is really free, but if you've got time and a limited budget, these are generally good practices. Also, just a disclaimer, I'm very new to this too, so I don't have too much experience, I'm just regurgitating what I've read, so take it with a grain of salt, and I invite anyone who is more experienced to chime in and correct/confirm/elaborate on what I've said.

Last edited:
@YONDAIME HOKAGE The best, and really only ways, to get free traffic is producing valuable content and effective SEO. You want to create something that people want to read. Garner a social media following. Create a Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, etc. account to promote your website / product(s), post regularly on all platforms (consider using software that makes managing all these accounts easier), do work to gather followers. One thing you can do is content locking free stuff, like guides that you have that you're free to give away. You can post those where they'll get some impressions, and in order to unlock the content they'll need to add you on some social media platform. Social Media shares and likes on reputable sites are the kind of affiliations that google likes.

Do some research on back-links and SEO (Search Engine Optimization). Do research on keywords related to your site / product(s) and try to rank on google for those keywords. Since you don't have paid traffic, you probably don't want to look at huge keywords like "how to lose weight" but more specific ones like "best methods for losing weight using an elliptical." Closely study all of the webpages that rank on the first 1, or maybe 2 pages for those keywords. See what kind of content they have, what kinds of phrases they use (phrases are important like keywords), and most importantly, search for their link on google to see what pages have linked it to get a rough idea of their back links. links are a bit more complicated than looking into just the links that go directly to that site, but you'll get a bit of a better idea of how back links work just by doing some back link research, but basically besides the links directly to the target site / landing page on the front page(s) for those keywords, you want to see links to sites with the direct links on them, links from the target page, etc.

One important thing to note is that the rules for back links (especially via google rankings) has changed in the not too distant past, so make sure any information you read up on is up to date. For example there used to be tools that would post variations of advertisements to hundreds or even thousands of sites in order to create more links to your website, but all these websites were really spammy and this was very common, so google actually punishes your ranking for these kinds of things in a way that is hard to recover from, so just be careful and make sure your SEO and back links are valuable.

Additionally, it's important to at least be informed about Yahoo and Bing SEO, which are a bit different, and you could even focus directly on them if you prefer, but the healthiest approach is probably one suited to all or most of them.

Free traffic takes time, so in a sense no traffic is really free, but if you've got time and a limited budget, these are generally good practices. Also, just a disclaimer, I'm very new to this too, so I don't have too much experience, I'm just regurgitating what I've read, so take it with a grain of salt, and I invite anyone who is more experienced to chime in and correct/confirm/elaborate on what I've said.
Sounds about right!

thanks a lot @Delyte !..yup , i need to create a blog with valuable content within it.
Do you think its good to go with the free ones , like blogspot ?
Does someone ever success with the free hosting blog ?

thanks man for this valuable info
look at my funnel you may like it. i'm using it to maximise my profit from eash campaign
Traffic => 1- Landing page => sale page (under 10$ offer: everyone can buy something with price like that even if not knowing but after building trust by sending them valuable info in email you can sell them what you want and as we know who buy something with 10$ will buy 25$ and who buy 25$ can buy 98$ etc...)
+> 2- Exit Traffic => Exit Popup => sale page (under 10$ offers work better here)
Thing is stuff under $10 usually has sale funnel alongside it, which means the front is $10, the end... don't know

Hi Karmand93,

Thanks for the posting.

Newbie here :) Could you not just point in to your referral link at Fat Burning Kitchen?

Or, to advertise, to you have to build a lead page?

I have another question. How do you find the top ClickBank programs, do you just sort them by Gravity on Clickbank?

Hey,

As a rule of thumb, a lead capture page won't be a bad idea at all, for the majority of clickbank products. Once you get their email, you can hopefully sell more products to them.

But for products with a low initial sale amount, like the fat burning kitchen or eat stop eat, you can test out direct linking.

I use gravity yes. The higher the gravity number, the better. But sometimes you might get lucky and find new products with low gravity that actually converts. This way, you can get ahead of the competition before it gets popular - for this, I use cbengine.

Hope this helps

I am glad that you have finally made it. I will say that you know that you are learning. It is always the best thing. When you experience something, you will make mistakes here and there. One good thing is that from those mistakes that you make, you will have something to learn and thus not be able to repeat the same mistake again in the future. I will urge you to keep going for everything will be fine as you master the skills. be sure to also learn a lot especially from the people who have been doing this too for sometime.

@Karmand93 Does your whole business surround you marketing clickbank products? Or are you part of other networks? Would it be smart to combine 1-3 different offers on your content page? Maybe 1 from clickbank and 2 more from other networks?

@Karmand93 Does your whole business surround you marketing clickbank products? Or are you part of other networks? Would it be smart to combine 1-3 different offers on your content page? Maybe 1 from clickbank and 2 more from other networks?

Hey,

I do Clickbank and software projects. Those are the two networks I work with. I will be getting into CPA again via maxbounty.

As for combining more than 1 offer on the content page, I actually have not tested that, and so cannot provide any input. I only do 1 offer per content page and it works great.

banners
Back